Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 July 2016
Nephews obsessed with Chuggington so could go wrong!
on 17 October 2009
My 16-month old son absolutely adores this series. And it's not difficult to see why. It is extremely well-made, has lots of colours, action and dialogue to keep him interested and lasts a nice 10 minutes. My son just cannot get enough of these guys!! Buy with confidence.
on 11 May 2009
My son is 19 months and my daughter just 4, the both of them sit down and watch this together. Not too painful for adults either. A great little series.
on 23 April 2009
If yours kids love trains then this is for you. My 2 year old loves thomas but he has seen everyone so i thought that i would give this a try. The tune is very easy for kids to sing along with and the stories are good. A good buy.
on 7 May 2009
Buy this, your kids will love it. Great for those rainy days when they can't go out.
on 4 May 2009
my little boy who is 2 years old loves the dvd and i would buy more if more comes out. a+ dvd
on 16 May 2009
I bought Chuggington for my grandson to take on holidays, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. It was played at least once a day for the whole week we were away, well worth purchasing.Chuggington - Let's Ride The Rails [DVD]
on 20 July 2010
Chuggington is a great show and my son loves it. I just wanted to post against the negative feedback from all those who say the dvd doesn't work... Read the product details. There's no point giving a bad review when it clearly states that the dvd may not work outside Europe. To anyone with a region 2 dvd player, its well worth the buying.
on 7 January 2010
Great dvd's. My 20 month son loves them, dances to the music and makes choo choo noises. Each episode the right length to keep attention.
on 10 September 2010
HI. My son is 18 months and absolutley loves chuggington!! (I quite like it myself actually, good job for how many times we watch it!) When the noise chimes at the beginning he has the biggest smile ever across his face! Looks at me and say "choo choo". One of the best buys iv bought!!