on 23 February 2010
I really needed a cover for my Ipod touch and this skin is amazing!!! Ordered it on a friday and got it the tuesday, so not a long wait. It was cheap, and a great colour. I would tell everyone to buy this.
on 29 January 2010
Love the tyre like design. Fits snugly, does the job very well. The problem of iTouch slipping from my hand has gone forever. Have mine for a month now, been using it everyday. Tell you what, it's just getting better and better. Highly recommended. Buy one now.
on 31 January 2010
I was looking for a case at first, or at least something that will protect my itouch, since I can be quite clumsy at times.
And this product came up, it also had that great tyre tread design, which made it an even better case, all my friends like my case too.
All in all its a great product. 9/10
on 14 February 2010
Perfect fit for the ipod touch, gives it that little bit extra protection from scratches, bumps and dropping it.....!!
on 14 March 2010
Excellent Product! Wouldn't say 5 stars because the silicone isn't very thick, but works well. It's also stylish and won't rip/brake easily! Recommended!
on 25 February 2010
I have bought a couple of Ipod covers over the past few years and none of them compare to this one. It fits the Ipod very tightly and because it has the tyre thread on the back it stops it from slipping off surfaces. Delivery was within a couple of days and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend this seller and product.
on 26 October 2008
I bought this for my ipod touch because I was worried that if I dropped it I would scratch the case. Its good but it's really made for the i phone and not the ipod touch, you can tell this by the holes in the case for the mic and camera. One thing it does do is protect it.
on 26 January 2010
Good quality item. Matches description given - fits well and goes on easily. Nice feel and slip - proof.
on 11 January 2016
fits an old itouch Gen 3 perfectly. Easy to slip on and that's its problem, it's also easy to slip off. If the material was rigid instead of a flexible rubber consitency it wouldn't slip off so easy. Not really fit for purpose and always comes off when trying to use itouch. Will send it back
on 22 April 2010
I first bought the tyre skin for my Ipod which fitted well and I love it, then my sister needed one so bought this green one... Its just as good. Ok they may not save the ipod from smashing if dropped from 2 stories but it gives you piece of mind that it takes a hell of a lot more to get scratched than without...

Excellent product and Excellent price :D