on 3 April 2014
Sunoptic RD3C Navy Blue Reading Glasses - Strength +2.00 incl. pouch - these glasses were okay. The quality an design could be better.
on 10 February 2012
Had my eyes tested for the first time in a while as was starting to struggle reading my mobile phone needed reading glasses ordered two pairs from optician who completely messed up so got my over £250 back and bought these instead.
Arrived very promptly, they are nice and light and they do the job for £245 less how can I not be pleased.
My daughter thought they looked good and she is the fashion police so that's good enough for me
on 11 March 2011
I ordered these glasses based mainly on the photo and the lens strength, as I'm sure most people do with a pair of 4 quid reading glasses.

I would urge people to ignore the colour of the glasses in the photo for this pair. They appear to be grey; but they're actually navy blue (as it says). I didn't read the colour in the description as I thought they were the colour they seemed to be in the photo...

Anyway, I bought these as a back up pair - one I'd keep in the living room so I don't have to keep going to the bedroom to fetch my other pair (£20 Boots jobs that aren't as good as these).

For the price, you can hardly go wrong, really can you? I would prefer to get an eye test and proper prescription, but my situation means that I can't (which I won't go into).

The silver studs down the bars make them look less than unisex; but I won't be wearing these in public, so who cares?
on 3 October 2011
These are very nice to look at, really attractive and they come in a nice case too. They are good readers, and at the right strength. Certainly good value for money. I just hope they last longer than previous pairs, but so far so good. I have found that none of the cheaper glasses last if chains that hang round the neck are attached to them - so without - they are fine.
on 17 October 2011
After two cataract operations, I needed reading glasses. These fit the bill beautifully. They are comfortable and glam (an unexpected bonus with the sparkle on the arms ), and I am getting enough to place in every room as they are SO cheap
on 13 May 2010
well made and substantial. I would buy another pair especially for this price. The lenses look clear and arent too thick. They are comfortable to wear.
on 17 April 2012
Really good value, fashionable reading glasses. Solidly made, unlike many at the same price, and well up to withstanding being worn on the head.
on 1 February 2010
Excellent product, very happy with my purchase, i highly recommend this seller, would most definately do business with this seller again!
on 15 April 2012
bought it for my mother as a mother's day prez, she loved it. the price was good and it arrived within 2 days of purchase.
on 30 January 2013
Very pleased with these. They look and feel sturdy. Not too chunky and love the dark navy colour. The patterns on the sides are stylish and not ott. When not reading, I can wear on my head without getting it tangled as the arms are plastic and not metal! Ordered 2 for under a tenner. tip: frame being plastic will not re-act with hair dye, can be worn when having hair coloured.