Size: 4-8 Ladies|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£8.99+ Free shipping

on 4 November 2012
These arrived promptly and fitted well, but my problem is that they are described as trouser socks and they look long enough in the pic, but for me they are just too short and get shorter when washed! I can get ankle socks like this at my local store but wanted the longer version no longer stocked locally. The Pringle socks are good quality, but I would not buy then again.
on 29 July 2015
I am really pleased with the quality and fit of these socks. They are soft and comfortable to wear and they wash well. I tumble dry mine (I can't remember whether the washing instructions originally said you can or can't) but they are as good as new even after being washed and tumble-dried several times and don't shrink or go tight. I like these so much that I bought another pack and would definitely recommend them :)
on 25 September 2011
i've bought these socks before and wanted more because they are comfortable and last well.
on 9 October 2015
These are really lovely socks. They're comfortable and made of a soft quality material. The colours are nice for wearing with neutral shade trousers. Speedy delivery service and a good price. Excellent!!!!
on 12 December 2016
Bought as a gift. Do seem soft, and size looks correct. However, the colour does not match the picture. The darker brown one is nothing like it appears but more a mottled soft brown. As had been asked to get dark to mid-brown socks, I thought they seemed perfect in the picture and wasdisappointed when they arrived
on 22 November 2011
These socks were a bit shorter than I expected but are comfortable. I did not realise that there would be the word Pringle embroidered on the ankle.
on 16 June 2016
Bought these for myself after having bought the mens version.
Very happy and wash up very well.
Nice and soft texture.
Easy to put on.
Very good price.
Prompt delivery.
Recommend this item of clothing.
on 30 July 2014
True seam free socks, no more rubbing on toes!
I have always had a problem with seams on socks rubbing my toes and was prepared to pay more for comfortable socks but these are so reasonably priced for the quality and wash and even tumble dry without shrinking down to a child's size as socks usually do. Wear them all day in trainers, hiking boots, work boots and haven't had a sore toe yet!
Just about to order loads more (can never have too many comfy socks!)
Happy feet makes one happy customer!
on 17 September 2014
So far I have worn them when cycling and they are great. I have yet to test them on a long walk. I used to wear bamboo socks which stayed in place, that is no socks slipping inside my trainers, even after a long walk; unfortunately I developed an allergy, so back to cotton socks. Hopefully these will be as good a my bamboo socks when walking 4 or 5 miles.
on 23 August 2014
I choose Pringle as they are quality for money and survive wash after wash. I received some trainer boots for my birthday and these are perfect to fit with them under jeans. Good price for three pack and I would encourage any one to purchase these socks, if they require something longer in the leg than trainer socks.