Customer reviews

Catit Hooded Cat Pan Grey
Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£22.92+ £2.49 shipping

on 29 August 2017
The best cat litter I have found! Having tried a few cat litters before I found this one, I had a big problem with all the litter on the floor. It doesn't do miracles because cats are all over the place and they still manage to take some litter particles out of the box when they get out of it, but it's less messy!!! Keeps the smell away as well!!! Both of my cats love it - it took a while to manage to get out using the small door, but they figured it out at the end.

It is very big, so it also suits an owner of 2 cats.
on 16 October 2017
Poor quality thin plastic product. The clips to lock the lid to the bottom pan don't work properly, several times the top has come unclipped from the bottom when trying to move the tray for cleaning, nearly causing the whole contents to spill out! The plastic edges the clips are supposed to lock into are thin and have now actually snapped after only a couple of weeks of use. Absolutely useless. I will have to replace it before long. My last tray (not a catit one) lasted 7 years and would have lasted longer but I felt my kitty deserved a fresh new clean tray in our new home. Wouldn't buy these again.
on 5 September 2017
Surprisingly brilliant, keeps smells and litter contained. The charcoal filters are very good. Im actually amazed enough to write a review on a litter tray! If you have cats and need a new litter tray its well worth considering.
on 12 May 2015
Kitty loves her litter tray, i know because she's always in it, coyishly doing her business while trying to stay the cool cat and have a discrete 'mission' in her kitty box. The carbon filter is great, Kitty says she doesnt like her smells to escape so she said its nice to have a carbon filter and not get embarressed by smells..Kitty did say she thought the flap was a little tight for her to nose through being as shes only a little baby kitty. Anywho..Kitty said its a nice box and worth the few measly human pounds it costs.
on 27 August 2016
My three cats used litter boxes like this at the cattery recently so I thought I would buy some for our new refurbished home. I like the deep sides and my shy cat enjoys the privacy. A great success and prompt response when I ordered an extra one by mistake and wanted to stop the dispatch. Many thanks and will certainly buy from the seller again.
on 20 August 2017
I'm afraid this doesn't last long. Within two weeks it was unsafe to carry it as the kid kept coming off. The 'locking' mechanism is not strong enough to prevent the bottom half just falling away. Find this out the hard way! It's a shame. It is nice and large but perhaps therein lies the flaw.... the side locks are simply not robust enough for a large litter tray. I have bought other brands which were so much better.
on 31 May 2017
Very good value for money, a good size, easy to open hinges. It's​ deep and holds the litter well-no spillage or sprayed pieces. My cat doesn't like the door, but she didn't on her previous one- easy to remove. I would recommend.
on 17 May 2017
Larger than expected but plenty of room for the cat to move around easy to assemble and I like the large opening for cleaning access I would buy this for large cats or multi cat households my kitten has yet to use it as she's still using her kitten litter tray but I had a similar box for my last cat and he soon mastered how to use it so no more nasty cat smells
on 29 August 2017
Great litter tray, lovely and big, good quality and helps to keep the smells contained. Would deffo recommend.
on 20 March 2017
quite large but cat is large and he has plenty of room to go in and have his privacy. door flap helps to keep in any odours though I normally clean litter tray regularly - not sure if the carbon filter actually does anything.