TOP 100 REVIEWERon 12 December 2012
I bought this for a four year old relative of mine who loves nothing more than 'force-feeding' any visitors to the house.

Having read the other reviews I find myself in the fortunate position of being able to disagree with all accusations of 'flimsiness' that have been levelled against this toy. There's the odd tooth mark to be found on one or two of the ice-creams (mostly mine - I get a bit carried away sometimes. Method acting, you know...) and the paint looks a bit battered and bruised nowadays on some of the ice-creams' extremities, but this toy is a robust addition to any pretend cafe. Even the lolly stand has survived over a year's worth of pre-school abuse.

The hallmark of a good toy has to be measured in how envious the grown-ups are who subsequently have dealings with it. Believe me, on that basis alone, this toy is brilliant.
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2015
We don't know what gave her the idea but my (nearly 3) granddaughter started to sell us imaginary icecreams from our stairs (open plan to lounge), over the top of the child stairgate, using the lever handle as an ice cream pump. When I saw this on Amazon, I just had to buy if for her and it's a great success. Lovely colours, variety of shapes to represent ice creams and lollies. And, as they get real licks, they can we wiped clean for hygiene. Durability has yet to be tested as these are still early days, but very happy to this addition to the playbox.
on 8 October 2009
ordered this yesterday afternoon for Christmas, My little boy loves ice lollies and I can't wait for him to see this!! I bought it to add to his kitchen.My 14 year old has unpacked it tonight and thinks it's cool,the "twister" ice lolly is his favourite.The sticks seem fairly sturdy and they are just right for little hands.
on 23 January 2016
I purchased this a couple of weeks ago for my three year old who loves play food. She loved it the minute she saw it. It's now played with every day. The toy is sturdy and of wonderful quality. I would have happily paid more for this.
on 23 July 2014
Bought for an early years classroom role play. The children have loved them and they were used daily over a period of 11 weeks. No damage, very robust as they were outside and in s will be stored happily for next year.
on 11 March 2013
My 4 yr old twins love playing shop/cooking. It looks fantastic and has great variety of ice-creams and so much nicer than plastic ones! They got this for Xmas and it is still going strong except for the handle of the stand keeps coming out (but this can be easily put back).
It doesn't appear the most robust of toys, but it is OK so far!
on 11 February 2013
this is lovely. the toy is bright and color ful and looks very attractive in our living room. it is very well made.
my 2 year old loves to imagine he is eating an ice cream and gives us all an ice-cream to "eat" as well :))))
on 12 June 2016
Bought for a xmas present 2015 and my Son hasn't stopped playing with them. I'd say it's his top 3 toys. Chunky wood. Well decorated. No paint has come off the pieces which is good considering my 2 year old licks them like they are real!
on 25 October 2015
This is a gorgeous set and provides hours of fun - it could have done with some bubble wrap or something inside the actual box to stop the ice creams from moving about but other than that, excellent value for money and a great gift.
on 11 August 2016
My grandaughter absolutetly loves it, wants to play ice cream shops all the time, well made and wide variety of lollies/ice creams, great for imaginative play and fine motor skills trying to fit in holes on stand and great for early maths for young children, i highly recommend it! Thank you!

See one answered question