Customer reviews

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Shower Gel
Size: 150ml|Change
Price:£21.07+ Free shipping

on 20 October 2017
Product great, lathers up very well and the scent not over powering just fine.
on 22 July 2017
wearing this product. its like come and get me women, im yours
on 4 September 2013
Bought as a present, but box was delivered damaged, the bubble wrap surrounding the box only half covered the product.
Shower gel bottle ok, just the box that was damaged, but bought as a present, just had to apologise to person I gave it too.
on 22 April 2017
This is part of a birthday present for my grandson. I am sure he will be delighted. Package arrived on time but I have only given 3 stars as the packaging for post was insufficient and the shower gel box was quite badly damaged. Not good when giving it as a present - an expensive item made cheap looking.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 30 July 2015
We bought this for our nephew who rather likes this fragrance - so we got him the shower gel so he could "layer the fragrance", after his shower. As the shower gel helps to reinforce the fragrance. For him, the tones range from Oriental/Spicy, Fresh and Citrus/fruity. In his own words, he says that not only smells great it has reasonable longevity on application.
on 1 September 2011
Paco Rebanne 1 Million is a fantastic product , I have recently started using it and from what my friends , male and female say...this is great ... yes a bit on the expensive side , but you get what you pay for...
service from this company is first class...no complaints of any kind...
on 8 January 2013
Bought this for my son ,smells beautiful and only need a little bit on a bath sponge lathers up well so he tells me. Delivery was very quick. Good service
on 30 June 2013
This shower gel is a very handy compact size and easy to carry around. It smells fantastic and lasts and last. Well worth the money.
on 2 January 2013
this item was bought as a gift, very pleased with quality and priice, would buy again, as price is good.
on 16 January 2013
A perfect gift and the smell is really nice. My son has had it before so I knew that he'd like it.

See one answered question