on 10 December 2008
I'm always sceptical when I buy Ipod charger's or docking stations because most don't do what they say they do. This product breaks the mode. We have 4 different Ipods in our household, Nano 2nd Gen, 2 x Nano 3rd Gen, and one 4th Gen, and this charger works on the lot, and at only a fraction of the cost of an Apple charger. 10/10
on 4 July 2017
It is what it is
on 23 March 2017
NOT VERY GOOD
on 2 April 2017
Great product
on 29 March 2013
I find a recharger that works for my ipod !! I have had so many problems fining one that works for my 4th gen ipod, that I had almost given up hope that I could use it again.
Now I can again listen to my music on the bus.

on 8 December 2009
I connected this charger for the very first time and it looked OK. The iPod indicated that charging was commencing. I sat down and was reading a book when about 5 mins later there was an almighty bang and the charger lid hit the opposite wall and fell to the floor. Not only was the charger electronics black and burnt out but the mains trip had gone. I suspect the charger is optimised for 110V supplies and is on/beyond it's thermal limit when operated at 240V.
22 Comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2008
It just works !
Hard to find a charger suitable for the new nano as firewire or something has been taken out which is a shame as now the speakers don't charge the nano while it's docked
But this works perfectly!
£6 much better than £20 which apple will make you pay.
on 28 September 2009
I bought this charger as i'd already bought a similar from a different vendor for my own iPod classic and have had NO problems to date. However, this one lasted one day and wont charge at all my niece's nano. Luckily it wasn't expensive and i haven't tried to change it or anything as it's too much hassle for what it is. I know for others it has worked fine & i do know from my other one also - but my review is based on this particular charger and it shouldn't fail after one charge anyway. I'd say buy but be wary, it does seem a lottery whether you get a good or bad one....& buying shouldn't be a gamble.
on 28 November 2008
Works as described with nano 4th gen (cromatic). Very good price against all sold in retail shops. A must have to charge your ipod! Brilliant, great service.
on 21 January 2009
Wouldn't recommend this charger. I used this charger for my ipod but then couldn't switch it on after it had finished charging. The ipod appeared to be dead. After a small panic it came back to life after i plugged it back into my computer. I just don't really trust it. Also, the prongs on the plug meant it was awkward to plug in. I'm going to buy a proper ipod charger!