on 23 May 2016
To say it was supposed to be perfume it had hardly any smell to it. Nothing like a previous bottle i have had. Complained to seller who told me because i had opened it i couldnt return the item. How else are you going to know. Its like opening a bottle of champagne and getting water.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2016
Bought as a gift and once taken out the box I realized it was a fake version. It is not as it is in the picture, there is no silver finishing where the lid goes and there is meant to be as I actually have a 30ml one which has it. Not pleased at all as I payed quite a bit for this item and it is not genuine and the picture that they are showing is not the complete product so they are also misleading. Such a shame as I know that this is a beautiful perfume, but I most definitely will not be wearing this one as it will wear off very quickly.

Not pleased at all with this.
on 28 July 2017
I'm a regular customer for this perfume. I get bored very easily with smells but I have been buying this since 2012! It's great
2 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2014
Great smell - fresh and fruity smell that lasts a long time... Great price - a lot of perfume for a little money... Lovely bottle - doesn't look out of place if left out on the dressing table... I used to buy this when it was available in highstreet stores, so I was very please to find it on amazon at such a low price. In my opinion it's britneys best perfume and one of my favourite perfumes overall. Great buy!!!
One person found this helpful
on 12 February 2014
FIRSTLY THIS WAS DELIVERED WITHIN TWO DAYS HAPPILY SHOCKED😬 thank you amazon!!!!
Ordered this without smelling it at all before. I normally wear fantasy.
Wow was I happy with this??? Yes. More than. Love this. It's so fresh and alluring smell. Normally I like deep sweet musky smells like angel but this aha got me. Think this could be a smell for everyone to love.
on 7 November 2017
Great to purchase one of my favourite perfumes at such a great price! Delivery was impressive too - very happy customer.
on 25 July 2017
Ordered this for a friend. She was very pleased with the purchase. Fast delivery. Great. Thank you.
on 16 February 2018
This was bought as a Xmas gift for my auntie who absolutely adores this perfume. It arrived fast and was greattach value for money. Will certainly be ordering it again.
on 17 December 2015
I bought the first bottle of this for myself and found it too sweet on me so gave it to my daughter and it smells fantastic on her, an uplifting honeysuckle scent. She grudgingly admitted that she loved it despite it being a celebrity perfume. So this one is for Christmas, reasonably priced, well packaged and a beautiful bottle.
on 13 January 2018