Size: 2 Oz|Change

on 7 July 2015
I was a bit sceptical about ordering this, seeing how the colour is really blue and I was worried that it might leave a blue tint on my skin. Boy, was I wrong! It's the best thing ever since sliced bread. I used it on my skin yesterday, seeing how it was a little bit irritated after waxing a couple of days ago, and as I checked out my irritated area this morning, almost all the redness is gone and I barely see any red spots at all. This is something I'll be buying and keeping a stock of at home! An amazing product, to say the least!
on 12 July 2012
Couldn't believe my luck on finding this product. For years I have suffered from ingrown hairs after waxing or epilating. Have tried various moisturisers but nothing has worked. I saw this and found that it had really good reviews so decided to give it a go, so glad I did as it really works. Oil is blue in colour and absorbs into skin well, I only used it a few times after waxing and the difference was amazing, will definately be buying some more when I run out. No more ingrown hairs, Hurrah!
on 27 February 2014
This stuff is great to remove excess gum from wax strips. The only thing that put me off is the colour. Apart from that cannot fault the product, it also reduces redness that sometime appears after waxing and reduces any soreness.
Arrived in perfect condition in the time specified by seller.
on 7 July 2015
It works and calms skin after shaving. My bikini line is now looking presentable
on 25 September 2013
SInce waxing I have had a problem with ingrowing hair however since using this product and only waxing and not shaving at all this seems to be working. I still have a few remaining hairs but they are not sore and red as they were before.
on 14 May 2011
I love this, it does really work. I haven't had any red pimples from shaving for ages now, and it acts as a moisturiser if you forget to moisturise. I think it has also slowed down regrowth, but haven't used it long enough to be sure. Highly recommend.
on 27 June 2014
I bought this to use after using Wax eyebrow strips. As i gave up on the strips due to them being unsuitable for my very pale brows. I only used it twice, it was gentle & good but I`ve gone back to having my eyebrows waxed professionally it`s so much easier & not very expensive, no frustrations either with stray hairs being left behind, however pale your eyebrows are they can still look untidy if stray hairs are left behind., Would recommend this for those who do wax their own eyebrows..
on 31 July 2010
Parissa Azulene Oil 60ml/2 fl oz
Using this is conjunction with a waxing system vastly improves the slowing rate of hair growth. After using an established hot wax system which I found quite painful, I now use a cool sugaring or 'warm in the hands' wax strip system and use this within a 48 hour period, and probably twice a week. This seems to work for me, I am a 'mature' female, and you may need to find your own system, but I am now a convert and grateful to throw away the razor!
on 28 March 2015
I discovered this about three years ago and have found it to work really well on my legs. Always keep some in.
on 8 March 2016
This oil is brilliant for removing excess wax, quick, easy and it smells nice too.