• Customer reviews

on 4 February 2012
brilliant product..still wanted/needed...and excellent value for money...great stuff! So glad I'm still continuing with this old fashioned equipment...nothing better to record stories and songs for my German grandchildren.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 March 2017
On starting up it kept clicking off as if it had finished..Had to keep winding on a bit to stop it doing it
on 18 April 2016
Great service, cassettes fine, although D60s are becoming rare and thus more expensive!
on 21 February 2013
These are great, although admittedly, I forgot how to use them! Once I got the jist again they are fantastic to have. I use them for keeping recordings of business calls from companies on my home phone - excellent.
on 16 August 2013
All tapes used have recorded perfectly. I use these for absent readings, as ppl prefer to listen to their actual readings than just read about them. Ive ordered quite a few sets of these and have never been let down yet, thanks
on 14 December 2012
These TDK tapes are excellent quality but are quite expensive so I'm giving 4 stars here. I originally bought them for saving computer programs using my Sony cassette player/recorder, If the 1976 KIM 1 means anything to you then you might realise that it has a tape interface which allows one to save/record load/play programs which is really handy even in this day and age.
on 1 February 2014
Still using these to re-record my old tapes, which might disintegrate in time. Didn't want to take the chance! Excellent quality and value.
on 3 May 2014
THANKS TO YOU I CAN NOW LISTEN TO ALL MY FAVOURITES . ANY MORE PLEASE LET ME KNOW . SO PLEASED
on 6 March 2013
Perfect for her recording all those late night music shows she would otherwise miss, great quality at a reasonable price
on 30 April 2015
good quality for the price