Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Kingston 266X 16 GB Compact Flash Card - Red/Black
Size: 16GB|Style: Compact|Change

on 6 March 2013
Needed top balance performance & budget & this 16gb 266x fits on both fronts.
No delay in saving therefore no restrictions in taking spread shots.
Recommend for serious consideration without breaking the bank!
on 24 May 2014
This card is fine for photography (with a Canon 7D) but for video it very often cuts out during or after filming, losing footage. This has cost me numerous packets of Disney pocket tissues used to mop up my tears.
on 25 July 2013
Reasonable price for this item. I checked various outlets and found this supplier cheaper than other suppiers for this product with exactly the same brand and memory size! I certainly will use this supplier again.
on 19 August 2014
I should have bought one with more memory. I only got it to try it out on my machine it works fine, next time I will buy a 64 GM or 128 GB version, 16 GB is good but not enough memory for what I wanted it for
on 17 March 2014
Made a bit of a mistake buying this card for my old Canon.
I didnt check it would only support 4Gb card, (slightly embarassing)
However saying that it reformated for 4 GB and has worked perfectly.
on 22 January 2013
I am using it as small disk with PC-Card adapter for my laptops, good solution for backup of critical data or photos. Because PC-Card is slow I am looking for Express Card 54 adapter which could be faster.
VINE VOICEon 5 April 2013
Bought for my Nikon D300.
Using Raw + Fine JPG you get 1000 images
Jpeg Fine you get 2500
Speed to save images is very quick.
I don't think you'll need many more cards after this one!
on 25 June 2014
This card is perfectly adequate for most applications, although more demanding cameras/tasks will need a faster write speed. Given the price of both, I would recommend getting the 600x version instead.
on 27 September 2014
For the price this is an amazing amount of storage. So far the card has been very reliable. I use mine to store music for playback in my car and it can store lots of tracks. Highly recommended.
on 12 April 2016
Works perfectly with my canon 50d. No performance issues when shooting RAW. Although i don't generally shoot in bursts but i'm sure this card is more than up to the job should you wish to do so