Customer reviews

Colour: Intense Violet|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 September 2017
have been using dylon's hand dyes for aeons with great success but this one doesn't compare to previous terracotta dyes.
pure cotton lightweight skirt came out palest of pale peaches. would have been more effective to simply hot-wash white skirt with brown clothing in the machine - colour would have been a lot deeper without palaver of dyeing! maybe just a duff batch???.
if you really need this colour, use 2 packets instead of 1 and double the salt ratio and you might get something like the desired effect.
on 15 June 2017
Easy to use but not as "olive" as I would have liked. More a "grass green" I would say. But as it didn't matter that much I can't be bothered to send for more and do it again.
on 4 April 2014
I've always used these handwash packs in the washing machine and they're great for refreshing the colour for chinos or a couple of tops.
on 14 March 2017
Received very quickly. Product performed as described. Colour was exactly the same as picture on packet. Good service. Will probably use again.
on 7 August 2017
Arrived in good time. Used to revitalize a cotton navy blue dress that was fading. The colour has returned with a bang. The dress looks new again. Very happy.
on 18 July 2017
Previously I have used machine versions of this but as I only had a small item to dye I used this and it was perfect for the job. Can't really go wrong if you follow the instructions!
on 12 July 2017
I've given it 5 stars as it works just fine. However, check the size of the bag, it was approx 1/3 of the size of expected. My mistake.
on 1 September 2016
This was easier than I thought.

I dyed three t-shirts with it. It worked really well and the colour has fixed in all of them.

I'm really impressed and slightly hooked on dyeing.
on 14 May 2013
Good product, will recommend. I followed (most of) the instructions to the t and aside from a small error in judgement (I forgot to put a plastic bag in the sink to avoid dying the sink and then left it an hour before cleaning up so it took a bit of elbow grease to clean) but other than that it made my old summer dress good as new again!
on 9 May 2017
arrived quickly and was a good price, works well as always with Dylon products. seen for much higher price in stores.