Customer reviews

Roomba Replacement Battery
Price:£31.36+ £3.00 shipping

on 10 November 2015
It has lasted several years despite going totally flat, from going into storage for over a month during a house move. Wali would be unhappy without it!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2014
why spend more when this generic replacement does the job perfectly well. Easy to install, my iRobot Roomba is like new. Love it
on 27 April 2017
Still going strong as at April 2017
on 7 May 2011
With my iRobot 520 sick (only run for a couple of minutes) the symptoms were battery failure. This product was cheaper than a genuine replacement so I decided to give it a try. It was delivered quickly, well packaged and out of the box looks exactly like the genuine article. I understand the rated capacity is slightly less than the original (1800ma/h as opposed to 2200ma/h). However in use so far (about 1 month) the battery has worked perfectly and run times have increased from about 25 minutes to over 45 minutes as the battery settles down with full recharge cycles. So far I'm very pleased with the purchase we will see how long it lasts.
on 5 February 2015
Works perfectly.
on 3 January 2010
My iRobot (we call him Percy) was starting to lack a bit of speed and the duration of the cleaning dropped to between 10 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes but we've had him for 18 months so for Christmas we bought him a new battery. WOW! He's back to his chipper self and installation was easy with only the need of a basic screwdriver and no swear words.
on 5 April 2013
Have just received this battery for my Roomba 560. I made the mistake of believing one of the reviews that stated it was a 3500mha battery. It is only a 2500mha battery which is less than the factory fitted one. If you zoom in on one of the product photos you can confirm this. I would advise people to check the battery fitted in their roomba before purchasing this one as I suspect that it will not last as long as the original factory fitted one.
on 11 March 2011
I thought the battery would be a standard 14.4v 3000mah but it was 14.4v 3500mah it is a bargain compared to roomba original, it has been running almost non stop since I replaced the old battery. Certainly runs a lot longer on a charge.
on 11 January 2011
I bought this item because my Roomba 3-years-old battery suddlendly death. I have to say that this new battery works so good, I used the roomba this morning about 1 hour and 45 minutes and the battery had power.

I hardly recomend this product if your roomba battery is not working well
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 11 November 2012
I don't think it matters how careful you are in looking after a Roomba's battery - after a year or too a gradual decrease in the charge it holds means it will need to be replaced.

At time of writing this is the least expensive battery available and, to be clear, it is not manufactured by Roomba. Whilst cheapest it has revitalised by Roomba and, following a full charge on delivery, the battery last for around 45 minutes.

The only criticism about the battery is that no fitting instructions come with it. In essence you need to remove the four screws on the bottom of the Roomba and the edge cleaning tool. Then it's just a case of lifting the base plate off and picking the old battery out and replacing it with a new one. To ensure the battery lasts for a long as possible it should then be given a full charge before the Roomba is used.

This is not the most exciting purchase but if your Roomba is sluggish I doubt you'll find a better battery for the price, so 5 stars.