Customer reviews

The Bing Crosby Christmas Album
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£14.50+ £1.26 shipping

on 12 January 2014
What a fabulous album. Really took me back to my childhood. The CD got played several times over the Christmas period and I never tire of hearing it. Such a wonderfully nostalgic collection of songs. Buy it, you won't regret it.
One person found this helpful
on 31 December 2015
Great value, prompt delivery
on 14 December 2015
Happy
on 6 January 2015
Excellent disc
on 27 January 2013
Just as I remember him singing all those christmases' ago, wonderful. He is the sound of Christmas as it should be. Carla
on 15 December 2014
Got this cd really fast this cd makes christmas love it brings back memories
on 11 February 2014
Amazing thank you. The disc was all I thought it was going to be. Always said I would by it 4 my self 1 day and I maid the right move. ;-))
One person found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2014
Bing Crosby has always been a part of Christmas, whether with his renditions of 'Rudolph', 'Silver Bells' or the Irving Berlin classic, 'White Christmas' plus the film. This compilation is a marvellous seasonal rendition that evokes the atmosphere of enjoyment and celebration. This is played with the family on the day. The consummate crooner delivers. The recording is a touch harsh for his smooth voice but nevertheless this is winter wonderland. A bargain.
2 people found this helpful