Customer reviews

on 10 March 2017
It's good for me thanks u for it
on 12 August 2017
Really enjoyed it
on 22 March 2017
Perfect service will buy again
on 28 December 2013
I love Star Trek and the themes, but I particularly like the Generations music. In my opinion, some of the tracks on here (especially the overture) make you think of life, the past and all its hopes and glories and fears. That's what I call great music, that can connect with you emotionally.

My favorites include: The Overture, Deck 15, The Nexus/A Christmas Hug, Jumping The Ravine, Kirk's Death and To Live Forever. Those are the most emotionally engaging ones in my opinion to make you think - a lot of the past and of the future, the friendships you have formed, the things that have happened and reminding you of being mortal.

If you are a fan of dramatic themes then you might want to get a different Star Trek soundtrack as Generations has a lot more slower and emotionally deeper tunes. But I love it and rank it among some of my favorite themes of all time. It means a lot to me as it really does make you think of life.

If you could play the Overture out in a really beautiful place, out of the way of people surrounded by water and trees and natural landscapes, it would be amazing. Or on a starry night with an incredible view and wondrous sky formations, yes - just listen to it and think of life.
on 1 March 2013
I am a Star Trek geek anyway and have all the soundtracks, however, this one is particularly good as I am also a fan of choral music and this has some very nice haunting vocal pieces. One of the better soundtracks from the franchise.
on 28 February 2013
Star Trek Generations
This is a good release show casing the complete score . I am a collector of film and tv soundtracks as well as being a Star Trek fan so this expanded release is a welcome addition to my collection.
on 11 July 2009
Well worth purchasing even if you have not seen the movie some brilllaint classical pieces on here. My favourite is the overture and jumping the ravine if unsure whether to purchase it listen to the clips of the tracks.
on 25 August 2015
This is the best sound track of the Star Trek movies ever I could listen to it for hours
on 10 September 2016
everything has described except its dennis mcCarthy composing not jerry goldsmith
on 4 May 2016
I was delighted to get it in the post and it is a decent CD to listen too