on 10 March 2013
I was getting really fed up with the "normal" packed lunch cases/boxes, as they never seemed to fit much in .... So I will tell you what I can easily fit in ....

1 tupperware box with sandwich in,
2 bottles of juice (330ml each bottle.. which I think is the same size of a can of coke)
Box with fruit
2 yoghurs
spoon
crisps
chocolate roll

I have just bought a Thermos flask (wide neck one, so I can put soup in) and this fits in easily with sandwhich and bottle of juice and crisps/youhurts etc.

My daughter does a lot of activities after schooll, so I like her to have a really good lunch, and have extra in there for snacks after school.

It looks great, it's well made and sturdy. I cannot recommend it more, so I will be buying another 2 for my nieces.
on 8 April 2010
I ordered this bag for putting my lunch in and it is a perfect fit! The size of it reminds me of a typical child's plastic packed lunch box and it is made of nice sturdy plastic. I am tempted to buy the other designs but really can't justify them as I certainly won't be taking two lunches to work!
on 1 August 2009
I recently ordered the match insulated lunch bag from another seller when i spotted this bag! I wasnt to sure about ordering one (Did i really need one?) Then i looked at the price and thought... might as well.

They are made of a durable waterproof plastic. The colours are bright and cheerful! Im glad i order this bag as its a good size, It could me used to a number of different things...
make up bag, art materials, office supplies, mini shopping bag, toilertery bag, the list is endless!
on 3 March 2010
Great little bag, perfect for taking packed lunch to work, strong material and lovely red with white spots.
on 10 August 2011
I ordered this little bag in order to carry my lunch, I think for the money it's a lovely bag and good value for money. I have received a few comments from people who can't believe it only cost a small amount of money which is pleasing.

I will order another design when I have worn this one out.
on 28 May 2014
This is my second bag the first I bought in 2011 and is still going strong after daily lunch bag duties it just looks a bit tatty, hence the new purchase. It is strong, holds a fair bit and always gets compliments. Rapid delivery from seller.
on 22 September 2011
Although cheap, this is very poor quality. The plastic material is not much thicker than paper, and the stitching and finishing are poor. It is like the sort of bag you would get free with a magazine. Would not recommend.
on 13 April 2012
It is difficult to guage the size of this bag from the photo. It is about the size of a lunch box, but my...can you pack a lot into this little thing. It would have been great if the handles were adjustable so that I could have thrown it over one shoulder though. Mine has started looking a little tired after a few months, but it folds down easily for storage when using another bag and looks easy enough to sponge down. I have had a few comments on how great the bag is when Im out and about and my friends have asked me where they can get one too! Great size to even put a book or two (or maybe even 5 depending on size of the books) plus all the usual regalia that goes into bags.
on 5 November 2015
i like this lunch bag but the zip is terrible. it's expected being cheap but I cannot seeing it lasting me long. Great for carrying my lunch in and supprisingly fits more than expected. Can easily fit a standard size tuupawear box for sandwiches, fruit, a full bottle, crisps, tin can.
on 24 September 2014
This is a great little bag. Good quality and looks lovely. Great price too. Inside is easy to clean. Had one of these before and it lasted a whole school year which is more than can be said for others. Would probaby have lasted longer if I my child was allowed to put apple cores in the bin at school instead of having to take all the litter home again.