Colour: Strawberry|Change
Price:£1.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 4 June 2015
I bought this bag for my daughter's school lunch. It is quite small and it's not insulated. I had assumed it would be insulated, but that was probably my fault for not checking. The bag material is kind of stiff plastic - actually it's the same material as those big all purpose 'striped' bags, it may tear in the future but it's good enough for now. On the plus side this bag fits the sistema lunch cube perfectly, and it's a cute design so my daughter likes taking it to school. Also it has handles so she can take it on excursions too.
on 1 March 2013
I think this a great little bag. It's not industrial strength and it's not the thick glossy Cath Kidston type bag either, it's thinner than that. But if you want a lightweight little bag for sandwiches or what I've used it for, which is stuffing all my cotton recyclable shopping bags in to then it's perfect.

I've very comfortable fitted twelve cotton shopping bags in to this and there's room for more. It works because they're light. If I wanted to pack a small flask and a full packed lunch I'd probably spend a little more to get something a bit tougher for longevity's sake. For my purposes however, I couldn't have found a better bag.
on 6 December 2013
this is really good and handy to have around, i am reviewing this item 3 yrs later and i still have this bag so it lasts a long time to
on 28 June 2013
After reading reviews i thought well all these good reviews can't be wrong, well how wrong can one be. Firstly let me clarify I was looking for an insulated lunch bag for a childs packed lunch when this product popped up in search, So as i said from reviews i decided to buy, what a mistake these bags are NOT suitable for lunch bags as no insulation at all, basically they are made of tent groundsheet material--- yes maybe they look nice but thats it. I would suggest if your looking for a lunch bag avoid this unless you want a supermarket mini bag for life with a nice pattern.
on 17 September 2013
I'm really pleased with this little bag. Its a smaller than I expected but this isn;t an issue for what I want to store inside (buttons, knitting needles, cottons etc.)Its a lovely simple design so it doesn't look out of place on the shelf and made from recycled material so environmentally friendly. And to top it off it's a very good price for any kind of cute zip bag!

Very pleased with this buy and goes great with a larger version bag I bought for storing my fabrics! :)
on 5 November 2015
i like this lunch bag but the zip is terrible. it's expected being cheap but I cannot seeing it lasting me long. Great for carrying my lunch in and supprisingly fits more than expected. Can easily fit a standard size tuupawear box for sandwiches, fruit, a full bottle, crisps, tin can.
on 24 September 2014
This is a great little bag. Good quality and looks lovely. Great price too. Inside is easy to clean. Had one of these before and it lasted a whole school year which is more than can be said for others. Would probaby have lasted longer if I my child was allowed to put apple cores in the bin at school instead of having to take all the litter home again.
on 24 May 2014
I love this little bag!

It's such a nice alternative to carrying your lunch to work in a carrier bag every day.

It is made from high quality and waterproof material. It's large enough inside to fit two (Sistema soup sized) tupperwares in, plus some fruit or other snacks. This is great if, like me, you need to eat your breakfast, lunch and occasionally dinner on the go!

Whilst it can fit an impressive amount inside, it doesn't look like it does from the outside. You won't be hiking your lunch around in strawberry patterned equivalent to Father Christmas's sack!

The three most important points: it's a great price, it's made from recycled bottles (so you're basically, single handedly saving planet earth, Superman eat your heart out) and lastly, it's sooo pretty!
on 20 April 2015
I've tried several different lunch bags and this so far has been the best for getting all of my lunch boxes and snacks in. I generally fit in one or two boxes (chinese takeaway box size) plus small containers for snacks and yogurt as well as fruit to keep me going all day. It isn't insulated which is fine as i only wanted something to get my lunch from home to the fridge at work. It's easy to wipe clean and stores away flat if needed. For the price it's a good little bag.
on 15 August 2011
This bag arrived with a broken zip, very poor quality even if the zip had been functional and I fail to see how it can have any practical use. It looks much better in the photo than in reality and I would really advise against purchasing it, unless it is for a child to play with. Although it is cheap, in my opinion it was a complete waste of money.