on 26 August 2014
I have been using this kettle for 2 years and yesterday I noticed that there was rust on the heating plate inside the kettle, not good, however today I took a closer look and noticed the kettle is leaking water from just under the on/off switch at the bottom. I have stopped using it as I consider this very dangerous. I will get in touch with Russell Hobs as they need to know........possible recall?
Best not to buy this dangerous piece of junk.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 May 2015
Kettle looks great, it boils fast, pours nicely but after just 12 months it started leaking near the base. Is 12 months a fair amount of time before replacing such an item? Personally I don't think so hence the 3 stars because until the leak it was a 5 star kettle.
on 9 April 2017
I had this kettle for around 5 years and was very impressed. It wasn't even broken when we replaced it. The plastic becomes a bit tacky with age though, and the light isn't as bright as the photo.
on 2 December 2014
I love the colour and design of this kettle. It glows red when boiling. It's noticeably quieter than my previous kettle and boils much quicker too. A good buy for my endless cups of tea!
on 6 March 2017
It was fine
on 4 July 2017
nice product
on 8 July 2014
It matches the toaster I bought for colour works well pours well without spilling. Has good viewing panel for contents and internal light showing when working. Comfortable to handle.
on 3 November 2015
not had it 6mths and corrosion is already starting to show, don't think it would last a full year
on 17 May 2016
As described & delivered quickly
on 15 January 2015
3 years later and still in good conditional and still working !