Customer reviews

on 8 February 2015
Excellent & stylish cufflink holder. Having numerous pairs of good quality cufflinks in various boxes it was becoming problematic deciding which pair to wear as it was time consuming opening each individual box to see if they were the ones to be worn for that occasion.
Now I just open this stylish manly leather box and can instantly decide which pair to use.
It's also a good size so fits neatly into a drawer when not in use.
Perfect for the chap who has a good collection of cufflinks.
on 18 December 2014
Bought two of these in different colours for my sons-in-law for Christmas and I'm delighted with the design and quality. They are very nicely made, appear to be sturdy and long-lasting and are excellent value for money. Both arrived wrapped in a protective covering within their own packaging boxes from Dulwich and then in the Amazon packing. They are better than the pictures on Amazon suggest and I recommend them.
on 19 May 2017
Leather black flat top 15 section cuff link box, purple inside. Wonderful item, maker Dulwich Designs, Made in England, not China, I bought this for my husband for part of his birthday present, we are both very pleased with the quality of this item, we would recommend it to anyone looking for quality storage for cuff links or even women's earrings, I am tempted to buy another for myself. Also available in brown leather.
Very well made excellent delivery service.
on 20 July 2015
This is really lovely, I think the product looks much better in real life than on the website. It's great value for money, it looks much more expensive than the price I paid for it, in my opinion. More importantly, my husband was very impressed when he unwrapped this.
on 22 October 2016
Absolutely love it, I bought it to keep necklaces in, it's deal for keeping them apart so the chains don't get all tangled up. Would be great for earrings, rings etc too. I will be ordering another one. Arrived very quickly too.
on 9 February 2013
Lovely cufflink box. Suitable for average size cufflinks, it is compact and neat and can fit neatly on a bedside table. Also flat at the top so you could always buy another one to fit on top of it if you have more than 15 pairs of cufflinks.
Great quality and solidly made. Very nice.
on 19 June 2016
Great product enables me to store my various cufflinks in pairs rather than trying to find the matching ones in the box when your in a rush in the morning.
on 2 December 2015
Really pleased with the quality. Much better than expected. Bought two as a Christmas gift so hope recipient likes them as much as I do. Arrived swiftly too. Nicely packaged in a smart cardboard box with a leather tag.
on 8 June 2016
Really good quality, I bought it to take my earrings and jewellery on holiday.
And to store my earrings afterwards.
Not only for cufflinks, ladies will love it.
on 14 January 2016
Finally, a neat solution to my cufflink storage problems!

Doc is well made, nice soft interior & the compartments are just the right size for my cufflinks. Didn't know I had so many!

See one answered question