Customer reviews

Miore 18 ct White Gold Eternity Ring with Diamonds
Price:£211.92 - £258.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 14 September 2016
My husband chose this Miore eternity ring for me in a size O - to be worn as a wedding band, to match a new engagement ring he had bought and replace my previously lost one.
I am so moved and totally love it. The picture I must say does it very little justice, the ring is simply beautiful!
The ring fits perfectly, a little dainty but perfect next to my engagement ring.
The widest part of this ring is the top, where the diamonds are set and measures at 1.5 mm wide. The daintiest part of the ring is the bottom inner part, which measures at 1 mm. It is 18 carats of yellow gold and though dainty does not feel like it would easily break; it is solid.
The ring is hallmarked 950 and comes with a certificate of authenticity which is good enough for me.

I review all items I buy on amazon, irrespective of price as I myself have found reviews help to make the right decision when shopping. I hope you have found this review helpful.
on 20 October 2016
This is a truly beautiful ring. We purchased this to accompany my engagement ring and it matches so well. The glimmer of the gems are always catching my eye and I'm just truly happy with this purchase.
on 13 February 2014
This ring is lovely and dainty although a little thin on the band slightly disappointing, if you are looking for a ring not to be worn every day its a perfect compliment to any engagement ring.
on 8 December 2016
Ring arrived this morning and I was disappointed with how tiny and thin this was. I have bought many it's of Moiré jewellery and have been delighted with all but this eternity ring lets Moiré down. The picture is very deceiving on how it makes the ring look much thicker than it actually is. I'm undecided on whether to return or keep it.
review image
on 27 May 2013
Delicate ,understated compact very nice ring really like it and and it suits my wedding and engagement rings very well
on 1 December 2011
I baught this for my Fiancee as we are getting married next year - it looks stunning next to her engagement ring and has the same description and look as the one she tried on in the jewellers - but cost £300 less!! : )
on 29 November 2013
I read the reviews and knew that this ring would be quite narrow when my husband purchased it for me. The ring is exactly what I had been looking for and it is nice and narrow and sits perfectly between my wedding and engagement ring on my small fingers. It is slim but it is wider than 1mm, so it is just perfect. It is excellent quality and the diamonds are lovely and clear and sparkle beautifully when the lights catch them. It is a truly gorgeous ring.