on 24 January 2010
My daughter purchased this and it is definately not the perfect solution to wii surfing.The keyboard randomly goes into num lock mode and thus types wrong characters.The dongle also loses signal and requires removal and replug to get it working again (four times to write this review!).This may be a faulty unit but it is drving me mad.I also found the lack of instructions regarding shortcuts frustrating particulalrly with regards to the S1 and S2 keys which must have a mystery function.Use of control and arrows does help navigate pages a bit.However, the use of the remote to select rather than a keyboard enter is also time wasting and pointless! This might suffice for Facebook but I doubt it. If I had purchased this I would be putting it in the bin and booting up my PC for going online.OK for typing when it works-thus two stars;rubbish dongle worth no stars! I cannot recomend in its current form.
on 16 April 2009
I a good addition to the wii products. Makes it faster and easier to surf the web on the wii instead of having to fiddle with the wii remote all the time.
on 16 January 2009
Now using the wii for hotmail or facebook is actually possible. No more one finger typing using the remote, you can actually write stuff in decent time without the annoying vibration. Simple to install, it's well worth it if you're not only surfing the web but paddling too from time to time.
on 4 April 2010
Never knew you could have a keyboard and internet on the web with your wii all i can say its fine easy to set up and thank you amazon !!!!
on 2 February 2010
wireless keyboard has a fault which locks on numberlock so you have to keep taking out the batteries to reset
on 3 June 2010
I realised the Wii could not get internet access, so thought this would be useful, but as I didn't intend to be using it a lot I didn't want to spend a heap of money. This fits the bill and works fine. batteries are included as well.

I was a bit dubious in view of the price but it works fine and is quite handy to have about.
on 9 May 2016
Great product and fast delivery