on 29 April 2011
Nice and easy to use mobile whose only fault appears to be a short battery lifespan which requires it to be charged daily.
This is the same model I had before and that one also suffered from the same drawback.
on 27 May 2011
This phone came with no instructions, with no cover on the screen, and now does not work. The screen says 'emergency calls only' and one of the side caps on the pivot area of the flip mechanism has fallen off. Beware of buying 'new' old phones! I will not be doing that again.
on 22 November 2010
I initially would gave a one star review as despite paying the expensive phone and arrive broken. althoug the seller gave very quick respond with Email communication, but as soon as I refer to refund, there were only Email promises to pay it back but see no action. I did however get an almost instant response once I'd reported to Amazon, but, I did not have my return delivery money refunded. I do not have a problem with the phone itself, it is what seller's respond action that stress me out. it took me 1 1/2 month to get the refund back not as what they promises within 2 days. I would not use this company again. Service is of the utmost importance to me but clearly not to them.
on 24 March 2013
I looked everywhere for this phone and only found it on a few websites and this was the cheapest. I wasn't expecting the quality of the phone to be so good but it was brand new and came with all the original parts- I don't think the box had even been opened before.

The phone works really well and comes in a nice matte black finish so it looks very stylish.

The phone came within a couple of days of being ordered.

Overall, this was a great service and a great product,
on 30 January 2013
bought as a present nothing wrong with the make of phone but after 4 months stopped working, screen went blank!!
this should have been returned but unfortunately did't bother
on 17 February 2011
It was faulty and I am still waiting for a replacement as promised but has not arrived.
I am vwery unhappy about it. Perhaps this review may do some good!
on 19 August 2013
as a phone it's ok . but it says on the review tha the battery will last up to 12 days on standby and up to 7 hours talk time . i only make a few short calls a day , i have switched off some of the phones features blue tooth etc . and i am finding that the battery is dead after about 48 hours .
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 July 2014
I like how basic this is.
I'm not much of a fan of the whole 'phone culture but I have one for emergencies. Don't need camera built in or social media (why not just leave your keys in the ignition and the driver door open?) and certainly don't need a tarrif plan. Last year I think I spent ten quid on top-ups.

The Razr is more than adequate for speaking into and listening.
txtng s a bt crp - I prefer a keyboard BUT I want something that will fit in a pocket, preferably a flip so I don't have to worry about the screen or unlock it to use... blah blah. This ticks all the boxes.
Battery life is pretty good, useful as a radio occasionally... and I can do Jim Kirk impressions better than on an iPhone.
I like this as much as I could like any phone.
on 1 October 2013
The phone is the best phone ever and the two star rating is definitely not meant to change this. I bought the phone as a much wanted birthday gift by seller Brainstorm who advertised the phone as brand new. The phone was obviously refurbished since the cover was made out of different material (some metallic, some shiny), not rapped in its original packaging (even though in original box) and even though advertised as a UK model, came with an AT&T Logo (so obviously US).
So overall, great phone, best ever made by Motorola and still fun to see when used in the old movies but be seller aware since those old phones are likely to be refurbished since brand new ones would be hard to come by. However, other than Brainstorms, other sellers have not been tested.
on 27 March 2013
arrived on time but this phone not as good as the one I had before of the same type, phone wont send mms templates and the phone I had before would send 5 pages of texts this newer model only allow 3 pages of texts a bit disapointed