Customer reviews

Oxford Products OF49 Disc Lock
Colour: Yellow|Change

on 27 August 2015
This disc lock is solid!

It literally saved my bike from being rolled away by some lowlife thieves!

They tried to force pick the lock but failed... I'm guessing they were newbies but I'm happy it deterred the thieves.
on 10 March 2017
Garbage.... If I could give it a zero star rating I would have. Great idea in principal but very poor quality locking mechanism, wouldn't unlock every time and the casting looks like it wouldn't take much to break. Quick refund from Amazon though.
on 20 May 2017
Does what it should.
on 19 March 2014
The lock came in a broken package. It's not bad otherwise just too small for my bike. Two stars from me.
on 12 April 2017
This lock has lasted me a few years, however it had on occasions stuck and not been openable by the key. Usually this has been overcome, until today and the lock wont be opened by the key, thank god it was not on the bike at the time.
on 23 August 2017
Nice work. It meets my expectation. I find it very satisfactory Very happy customer Very good quality Thank you so much for getting it to me "With The Quickness"
on 28 August 2013
Well, since I've been using it no-one has nicked my motorbike, therefore no complaints! One of the plastic/bungee reminders to clip on your handlebars would be a welcome addition to the package, but are cheap enough to buy separately.
on 12 June 2013
This lock is well worth the money and is a very strong piece of kit, don't hesitate to buy one well worth the money at 12 pound odd
on 17 December 2012
Easy to carry on the bike & very simple to use. I would recommend it but not necessarily as the only anti-theft device.
on 10 December 2013
Got this so that when parking in town i would put on the bike to put people off trying to steal my bike. I have a suzuki GS500 and it fits the disc break perfectly. Some people have had problems where it dont fit so check it out properly. Good size to as it fits in your pocket! more than happy with this little bargain buy!