on 27 August 2013
I bought this after constantly being sore after longer rides of 2hours or more. At first was going to buy new bib shorts, then the penny dropped that it was the sadlle causing the problem.!!
Read lots of reviews and the majority raved about this saddle. Bought one. Easy to fit. Took it for a 10 mile test ride. Great. slight adjustment, again easily carried out.
This weekend have done a 2 day tour of Anglesey, 43 miles per day. Saddle was a dream. No sore bits. Perfect when riding more upright or down on the drops. Such a difference.
Now really looking forward to 100 miler this coming weekend, on my fantastic Selle Italia Diva gel flow. A great product indeed. Well worth the money and looks great too :)
on 8 April 2014
This is my 3rd saddle and finally, I have found one that is comfortable on long distance rides. Before, I found myself fidgeting after just 45 mins but now find that I can ride 3 hours and still feel relatively comfortable. This saddle does not push you forwards like some others due to it's narrow width, and the design ensures that pressure is relieved in the crotch area. At last, I can concentrate on just cycling.
on 6 June 2014
I've suffered for months with pain, during and after rides, it was ruining riding for me :o( so I did a little research and came across the Selle Italia Diva, have only used it twice so far, but WOW! what a difference, no pain whatsoever! If you want an enjoyable pain free ride then this is the saddle!! Happy Days! Here's to lots of happy rides ;o)
on 17 September 2014
A huge difference with this particular seat. I did a bit of research and this came highly recommended. After cycling long distances I had no ill effects, a definite bonus! It makes a huge difference.
on 24 July 2013
This saddle is a must for all women cyclists.....so comfortable and no more sore bit's. . really good investment for even the shortest journeys.
on 27 June 2017
Loving my new saddle. The pain I used to feel from a non-ladies saddle is gone. Highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 August 2015
Very uncomfortable and can't manage to keep it in place. It has tendency to slide down the post. Can't return it was on Holliday when I received it.
on 31 May 2015
So glad I bought this! World of a difference between this and the supplied cannondale saddle. Easy to fit and comfort improved by a vast amount , well worth the cash to enjoy my bike again
on 30 November 2014
This is a superb saddle. It is almost universally regarded as one of the best saddles on the market for females.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 August 2014
At last can ride a distance of 61.5 mile without being in pain , every ride previous to this seat was agony