on 25 April 2013
I love this movie, Henry Fonda and Katherine Hepburn are without a doubt outstanding Stars
Story is excellent and don't you just love both the characters excellent. Well worth buying.

I had never seen Fried Green Tomatoes but I thoroughly enjoy this a first time veiwing
Would recommend this good movie.

Sophie's Choice
Well this is also an outstanding movie
best actress in Meryll Streep and outstanding story would recommend
on 31 May 2015
A great triplet - timeless classics - although I wouldn't choose to watch Sophie's Choice again (hence only 4 stars). The other 2 films, On Golden Pond and Fried Green Tomatoes, are a great combination of entertainment and emotion and give as much each time you watch them. All three are brilliantly performed and completely honest to life.
on 23 August 2014
Marvellous films. On Golden Pond is a classic. Great to see the two Fondas together and I just loved Hepburn. So sad and funny in places showing how old and vulnerable Fonda Snr's character is. I wasn't sure if I understood Fried G.T; was the main character meant to have been speaking about herself throughout the film? She didn't explain that or did I miss that bit? Loved this film. Very sweet. And Sophie's Choice was terrific, Meryl was as usual so talented. Loved it.
on 9 June 2014
This is a great DVD with 3 exceptional movies Would recommend it to anyone who loves a movie that is sentimental but with a bit of humour and a good story all rolled into one. These 3 movies fit the bill
on 7 January 2014
Lovely films and just right for when you have a nice afternoon to yourself with a bottle of wine and box of chocs. Packaging was fine and the item arrived when predicted. I would recommend this product.
on 13 July 2010
classic films as on the box a great mix of great films well worth watching, good value for the price, if you are a fan of meryl streep this sophies choice is one of her best roles and one of her early ones .
on 12 November 2015
Three amazing films all together on DVD. I purchased this for one of the films in particular, on Golden Pond. The price was really good value for one film, but to have all of them is brilliant. The delivery time for this DVD was amazing, really shocked to see it arrive the very next day & it being a Sunday, wow!
on 26 February 2012
For ages I have been keeping an eye open, without success,for Fried Green Tomatoes....and bingo, not only was it here, but two more wonders with it! I suppose they are what are classed as 'girlie'movies but FGT has such a good twist at the end, it is more than a feel good movie? The casts in the other two say everything for the quality of the films?
on 25 August 2013
I had heard of this film ages ago, but I didn't think I'd like it. It was mentioned to me recently as being a good film. So I decided to buy. I've changed my mind about it having now seen it. It's lovely.
on 7 May 2014
I bought this DVD because I wanted to own Sophies choice and was suprised by two equal good movies. Specially green fried tomatoes with a hilarious good Kathy Bates.
The movies have the same atmosphere, so they match very well in this box!