on 17 June 2016
I had this album when I was in my 20's and by chance I came across it here. This was a awesome album back then and now I have it again..A great trip down memory lane. ☺
on 29 October 2015
I first heard of UTAH Saints in the 90's and loved their stuff. Came across this album and it jogged my memory... Really pleased I bought it. 😊
on 7 November 2017
Fab
on 9 February 2016
bought on the strength of the singles .i think i should have stuck with the singles.
on 30 August 2014
Owned this on cassette so when i so it advertised on cd i had to have it. Excellent album, the best they ever did to my mind.
on 4 March 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 February 2016
brill
on 3 February 2015
great album
on 30 May 2005
These guys kick ass. really.
True, the picture on the inlay shows a couple of 1991 California throwbacks or something, but when they sound this good you shouldn't care.
Their use of samples is out of this world. Personally I couldn't dance to the likes of Kate Bush and Annie Lennox, but with 'What can you do for me?' (especially the melodic mix) I can.
Their tunes blend some fine piano, strings (and even Motorhead)to pull off some brilliant eclectic dance and some great rock/dance cross-overs (the Prodigy were still in their Happy Hardcore phase)
It works all the better now people are looking to earlier dance.
The beauty of it is the sound on a lot of it is still comparable, if not better than the sound of house now.
They set the tone over a decade ago for others to follow, and they still can't keep up.
Put this on at your house party
on 20 November 2014
Received in condition stated with thanks