Customer reviews

on 4 July 2017
Great looking phone though line is bit quiet still I love it x
on 26 February 2013
I'm not normally one for writing reviews, but I really felt I had to with this item. It's brilliant!! I totally love it! The sound is crystal clear, the ringtone is authentic, it's sturdy, well made and probably the best telephone I've ever bought!! Plus, the fact that it's pink makes it all that more special. :) I would totally recommend it to everybody... you really cannot buy better.
on 8 June 2013
This is a great telephone. I wanted a phone that was just a phone and no technology included! so this fits the bill exactly. Best part is, the dial is not push button which in my mind defeats the object of buying a retro phone. Lovely shade of pink with an old fashioned ring tone which you sat set to loud or soft. This phone takes me back to my childhood. Very happy with my purchase.
on 16 March 2013
I received the item quickly and as described. The phone is a lovely baby pink with the old fashioned wheel dial. The item was well packaged and had instructions and an extended guarantee paper in the box. A lot cheaper than some alternatives.
on 11 January 2014
what can i say, retro and i love it... just what i wanted! although the younger generations may get confused, my 17yr old needed a tutorial on how to use it!!!!
on 4 August 2014
I love the look of the phone, but it has a mini phone plug, meaning it does not fit into any of my house's larger BT plugs, when I use a converter, the sound through the phone is muffled and crackly, so it has been sat looking nice, but not used!
on 25 February 2014
the phone is lovely to look at but thats about it !! its very hard to make calls ,my mom use to have one theses phones when we little and it was really easy to dial, the dial is very hard to use. did try to contact seller , they werent much help , would love a refund but you cant have everything.
on 7 September 2015
Inloved this phone the moment i saw itoli, the colour is lovely, my two girls ( 10 yr old and 5 yr old) absolutely love waiting for the ring and having to answer it. Had to show them including my 13 yr old boy how to use it l, but im the one who finds it difficult as my false nails keep getting stuck in each hole as i dial lol, other than that im really happy especially ss i didnt have to pay over the hill for it.
on 19 December 2012
I initially wrote a positive review for this but I've had to completely remove it and change it. The phone stopped working after three months.
on 25 August 2014
A gift for my daughter,she's delighted with it

See one answered question