on 15 August 2017
Filling a gap in my collection, memories of borrowing my sisters LP's thirty years ago!
on 8 February 2018
I was aware of Joni Mitchell back in the 70s but was more into Yes and Genesis and The Stones etc. I'm not impressed with the state of music in the present day so I'm catching up with older, quality sounds,
on 12 June 2015
Absolutely great album. I have had the CD from Amazon for years. It wasn't available on digital as well when I bought the CD. Getting it to my devices was easier than it ever has been for me this time for some reason. It has usually been really difficult.
on 19 November 2017
One of my favourite vinyl discs now I have it on CD.joni Mitchell at her best
on 18 February 2016
As the incredible woman sings herself "You can't please 'em all, there's always somebody calling you down." But I haven't a bad word to say about her astounding musical talent.
on 20 February 2018
Great album!
on 13 May 2017
A very gentle and polite album from Joni Mitchell..
on 21 December 2015
don't think it's her best album but still way better than most other artists
on 10 April 2016
My original Album, background to my life way back was owned, played and played but went a wall - this restored lost memories. Wonderful songs by an amazingly inventive , creative woman. Hope you get better soon, Joni.
on 26 February 2018