Customer reviews

How You Remind Me (LP Mix)
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 August 2017
Great
on 13 July 2013
Love this song. Great to have on my memory stick in the car. Only previously had it as a recorded video from a music channel. Great to have my own copy, of what seems to be the orignal.
on 28 May 2013
Love the song....classic. What else can you say? You either like it or you don't? Heard it on the radio after years of not hearing it so pleased I can download it.
on 27 November 2013
Been looking for this for a long time to download onto my MP3 player as could not remember the song title. Amazon previews helped no end
on 11 August 2013
Well, let's face it, this is one of their best tracks. It sounds great but I'm not sufficiently keen enough to get the whole album.
on 12 March 2014
This is my husband's and my favourite song. It was playing in his car on the night we meet and its been pur song ever since.
on 7 January 2013
I absolutely have loved this track, since I first heard it on radio and presenter was raving about this amazing new band
on 26 May 2014
Son loves their music - he will be buying more of their music and others like them. Listen to it all the time.
on 29 March 2013
I love it ! When I'm in a good mood and want to strengthen it I play HOW YOU REMIND ME !
on 6 March 2013