VINE VOICEon 26 June 2016
I bought this the first time around but it mysteriously disappeared. As I'd got tickets to see the American Idiot musical I decided to remind myself of the songs on the album and they are just as good the second time around. This album needs to be played at a very loud volume and read the song lyrics so that you can sing along. Although you will probably know most of the tracks such as When September Ends, American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, Holiday and Whatsername. If you've never had this album or like me lost your copy buy this, at this price it's a real bargain.
on 16 January 2018
Personally, I think this is the best Green Day album (followed closely by Dookie). The vinyl copy is a must for any fan, with a record player. My copy was a little rough around the edges (literally rough around the edge of the vinyl and a little rip on the centeral sticker). However, I got it for a steal with Amazon auto-rip! Nothing beats listening to the seem-less flow between songs only truly available on vinyl.
on 25 March 2017
Brought as some thiefing @£&" stole my original, it's a must to all good collections
One person found this helpful
on 28 October 2016
Yes I am one of those people that would buy an album for just one song and boulevard of broken dreams is that song. I love it, but I must say that I did like the other tracks. So in the end I did get value for money.
on 20 December 2013
American Idiot defines modern Punk Rock and it defines Green Day. This is debatably one of the greatest albums of all time and definitely worth a listen if you are new to Green Day. The album is very well produced and I like every song on the album. There are so many catchy hooks in this album and it will get stuck in your head. Some of my personal favourites are Give Me Novacaine, Jesus Of Suburbia, Letterbomb and Are We The Waiting to name a few. What more can I say but to buy this album if you are into Punk or Green Day. 5 Star.
on 5 January 2016
My son loves this album - he's back where I was 30 years ago on his record player, but the Auto-Rip download includes a bonus track(s?) so he's added that to his Amazon Music Prime downloads on his iPod and so has it wherever he is.

A happy kid!
on 18 June 2008
I am very pleased with the copy I purchased from the Amazon seller - musicjapan (way cheaper than Amazon direct, and faster delivery also - I received it within 2 working days of shipping, direct from Japan to Scotland). The main cd is the same as the UK version, with one additonal track - Favorite Son, which I had never heard before, but is a really good catchy song. The bonus cd is 6 tracks (all from AI) live from Tokyo, with a cd rom video of the same tracks, which is not very apparent from the listing details. Overall, a great addition to any Green Day collection.
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2018
memories from live gig in Australia
on 3 December 2017
Great concept album best green day album hands down for me
on 1 September 2015
American AOR at its best. The stand out track for me is Wake me up When September Ends. However there are plenty of other fine traccks to choose from which complement this considered ballad.