on 6 August 2014
Great product
on 22 September 2004
This is one of the most stupidly GOOD albums ever and i mean EVER. Green Day are also one of the best live acts ever!!!!!!
on 17 December 2006
I don't know about you, but I'm someone who's still waiting for the band to follow up "Insomniac". Thats not to say that "Nimrod" "Warning" and "American Idiot" are'nt worthy of my time, but "Insomniac" is easily and by far their best album they have done.

Thats another thing, I don't know what happened all of a sudden but suddenly this album comes out and everyone thinks this album is the bollix and of course these people are'nt fans of Green Day or music, they like a few songs and go I like Green Day and by buy the album, because of course, (and in horribly typical fashion) the radio and music tv overplays these so called popular and hip songs to death- by the time Green Day release their next album they'll be back to their proper fans (They're not even one of my favourite bands but I do follow them somewhat) who have ALL their albums.
on 4 December 2015
As described
on 24 January 2015
Great album!
on 21 May 2014
Great Thanks
on 4 July 2011
i love this cd, got to be one of the best greenday albumns ever! all the songs are fantastic not just american idiot.
on 6 December 2011
What a band. Great value for money. My other copy had long been played done. Great value for money. The good days
on 31 January 2016
I can't bear to give this album another listen. It's absolutely dire. The worst, most commercial, radio-friendly excuse for "punk" I've ever heard. The music is boring, uninspired, tuneless and bland. The "political" slant to the album is laughable. The whole thing sounds like it was written by 12-year-olds for 12-year-olds.

I really wish I'd listened to some tracks before I wasted my hard-earned money on this rubbish. I don't think I've heard another rock album that I wanted to shelve as quickly as this one.

I bought this on the strength of earlier record Dookie thinking this must be at least as good, after all their sound must have matured, right? Nope. They've actually gone backwards. Disappeared up their own now radio-friendly arses.

If you want to hear what this band can really do, buy the album mentioned in the previous paragraph, not this boring, tuneless, laughable pap!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse