Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 11 March 2016
I have always been sceptical of homeopathy and this kind of product but it does work. I did try Kalms before this and they did not help me sleep at all. Within 10 minutes of using this I am sound asleep and no side effects.
on 24 April 2013
Although i was doubtful that this product would work, so far i've been pleasantly surprised. Better than taking medication to sleep that's for sure. Two of my daughter's are about to order the same and i'm confident that they will be happy with it.
on 11 November 2013
Prefer the original rescue remedy as found this very sweet and difficult to swallow
Prefer the normal one which is great at any time of the day or night
Used it for years
on 3 April 2016
Arrived in good time but took me ages working with a small craft knife to get the plastic stuff off to release the lid. I'm 75 but a reeely old person would have found it nigh impossible. This is the second homeopathic item that has made me very cross just opening it. Let's hope the stuff works.
on 2 April 2016
It does help to drift off in a nice peaceful sleep :) is my second bottle..the first one lasted 8 month..didnt use every night though.
on 18 February 2014
Having been a happy user of Bach's rescue remedy for some years now I decided to buy the Rescue Night remedy because I'm prone to having an overactive mind when I go to bed at night, which causes me to find difficulty drifting off to sleep sometimes. I am also prone to falling asleep after having my dinner, which in turn can cause difficulty drifting off later on in the evening.
To remedy this I was given Badger sleep balm by my Aunt who swears by it. I then coupled this with a drink of warm or lukewarm Camomile tea, followed by a late night walk. This was still not always effective, so I decided to invest in these drops. It is safe to say I now only use the drops if I have fallen asleep earlier in the evening and so far it has always helped put me in to a restful sleep - however I do need to exceed the stated dose of four drops, as due to my height (6ft 4) I find alot of herbal medications take longer to work on me. I highly recommend trying all these options to assist with sleep, if it has continued to elude you and you don't want to rely on medication.

The steps I advise are:
Don't eat too late at night
Have a warm or lukewarm cup of Camomile tea (such as Twinings) about an hour before you retire (only problem with that is it can cause you to require the loo!)
Take a slow or brisk 20 minute walk
Rub some badger sleep balm under your nose and on to your face
Take some Bach rescue night drops
If all that fails try purchasing and listening to the hypnosis CD called Sleep Your Way Through Insomnia, which is apparently highly recommended.

Hopefully you will be in the land of nod in no time! Best of luck!
on 8 October 2016
Some people may have had success with this but we found it totally useless. We got this for our 3 year old get to sleep on the plane to Thailand and also to help with the jet lag but had no effect what so ever. In fact he stayed up till midnight most nights.
on 15 June 2016
Well it seems to do the trick for me but I guess its different for everyone. I took a punt on it and I would recommend that you do as it might well give you some precious nights sleep. It's definitely not a zopiclone but its seems to be better than most non-precription remedies.
on 26 July 2011
This is a great aid to helping peaceful sleep. It really does work even when experiencing considerable trouble with your mind simply refusing to turn off, or if depressed and over-tired. The product is alcohol free. The glycerin base is very sweet, but I found it to be part of the calming effect.

I would highly recommend these to anyone who has either problems getting to sleep or who wakes in the middle of the night. A few drops is all it takes either on the tongue direct, or in a little water if the user prefers it diluted.
on 6 July 2016
My 6 year old son has occasional anxiety, meaning he wakes sometimes with bad dreams- whilst I only use this when I feel he need a good nights sleep, when I do use it he sleeps through and seems refreshed in the morning.