Format: MP3 Download|Change

Like.
on 7 April 2017
A blast from the past.
on 13 June 2013
'Every word of every song that he sang was for you.
In a flash he was gone - it happened so soon - what could you do?'

A tribute, perhaps?

Whatever the meaning of 'Black Velvet' - for me, this remains a 5 star 'song', from Alannah.
on 20 February 2013
Anyone who likes slow soul bluesy music should love this track.

I have waited far to long to download this track, loved it when I first heard it a little while ago.

This track has made my list of all time favourites and has enhanced my music collection.

I am not an avid listener to any genre but I like what I like be it pop, blues, rock, soul, country or any other genre I just love good music.
on 17 October 2015
Another brilliant song. This is another one of those greats that stay with you forever. I loved it when it charted and still love it now. Bought to put on my iPod and listen to some more & more & more lol.
on 12 December 2012
I have always loved this track but did not want to buy a whole album so I downloaded just this one track. It is simply a fantastic vocal over a great musical track.
on 11 November 2013
Black Velvet... the one hit wonder that she is probably still dining from. Fabulous track.. I hear it everywhere.. more power to the song writers and the singer.
on 9 September 2013
I've always enjoyed playing this song live, being a bass player. A great example of the art of fretless bass and a spine tingling vocal.