Customer reviews

Tears In Heaven
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 24 July 2017
very emotional song one of is best
on 19 October 2016
love it
on 21 November 2017
Great!
on 5 June 2014
A must have song, a song full of sadness, of tragedy and loss, sung with the dark soulful tones only Clapton Can provide, timeless in its meaning to those who have suffered such loss, highly recommended of course.
on 12 April 2015
Eric Clapton at his best, I bought this after finding that the only doing I had in my collection was Layla which was an big omission on my part. I'm now browsing the back catalogue to see what else I should download.
on 3 May 2015
Feeling bereaved Missing Your Loved One.
on 24 July 2016
What can I say that has not been already said. It touched my heart. If you know the background to this song you will understand why it was written.
on 13 February 2014
Excellent download, very clear sounding and is a really good song. Not too expensive either. Would definetely recommend as a music download.
on 15 February 2014
With the wonderful music that Eric Clapton produced this is my favourite. Music is comfort when I've had a bad day or feeling down.
on 16 January 2016
A Lovely version of a fantastic song, good quality and have listed to it several times.