TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 March 2014
This is one of those songs which I have always loved but somehow never got around to buying. Hearing it again recently I determined to buy it. One of the best things about an MP3 player is being able to buy a single song like this, particularly an older song. This is a fabulous song, full of deep felt emotion, a real song for lovers. This is a song that will never date - a genuine classic.
on 18 June 2016
I've heard several versions of this song and whilst I really like Steven Houghton's version, none of them come close to Roberta Flack's version, which is simply breathtaking.
on 9 June 2016
A wonderful song. glad to add it to my collection as a digital version.
on 7 March 2014
often imitated never reproduced, no one has ever been able to reproduce the sound of Ms Flack an absolute classic
on 26 August 2016
This song takes me to great and wonderful memories. Beautifully sung lyrics, very expressive.
on 10 March 2017
Great
on 25 February 2017
Lovely
on 7 May 2015
She has such an amazing voice. Heard this song sung by others, but nobody is able to sing it the way she does.
on 10 February 2017
great version and quality
on 28 April 2012
It's not possible, in my opinion, to get any better than this. Spent my childhood warbling along to it and thought I could sing it. I couldn't and this is the standard to aspire to.