Customer reviews

If I Could Only Fly
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 10 July 2001
Merle Haggard is like a vintage wine that improves with age. Each track demonstrates the versatility of this great artist. Fine lyrics with beautiful music. The many different instruments featured on this CD can clearly be identified. I may have to buy a second copy as my 23 year old son keeps borrowing mine.
VINE VOICEon 13 February 2007
I'll keep this short, I just want an opportunity to reccomend this album to any potential buyers. It's chilled out country music at its best by one of country's all-time legends. The songs are very well written, personal and great to listen to.

A must buy for any Merle fans, and still a reccomended for country fans in general. The best song in my opinion, "I'm still your daddy", is a touching recollection of his jail term in San Quentin as he struggles with opening up about his troubled past to his children.

Great album. Great Artist.
on 27 February 2012
This is without doubt one of my very favourite cd's. An absolute gem with a melancholy but inspiring thread to it.
I can't recommend it highly enough.Makes you think and smile at the same time.
on 25 June 2016
I`ve newly diccovered Merle Haggard and I like what i hear
on 21 May 2015
great storyteller one of the greats
on 4 September 2014
A great cd packed well no problems
on 13 October 2014
sounds like a very tired Merle and really sorry I purchased this He is a favourite among my family but this was a big disappointment
on 18 February 2015
brilliant
on 23 April 2014
i chose this CD after hearing it utube when i received the CD the sound was not good at all