on 13 May 2003
An absolutely beautiful book about a little boy who refuses to stop believing in Father Christmas,no matter how much his friends tease him. On Christmas Eve, a steam train shows up and whisks the boy and his disbelieving friends off to the North Pole to meet the man himself.
Wonderfully written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg, this is a story to amaze and delight children, and touch the heart of any adult who reads it.
Soon to be made into a film starring Tom Hanks.
on 8 May 2017
I bought this for myself (I'm 29) because after watching the excellent film I wanted to read the book it was based on. It's a lovely story and is beautifully presented. It reminds me of the excitement and magic of Christmas that you can only really experience as a child. This will be a book I'll keep to read to my children when I have them.
on 29 November 2016
My family and I love this book and the film and I wanted our own copy to read as we lead up to Christmas. I love the magic of Christmas and all that this story tells. My boys 7 and 5 love it too and it is one of our Christmas traditions to read this lots!!
on 28 April 2017
This is one of my favourite children's books of all times. I love the pictures and the use of language equally. I have only given 4* s because I think the mini edition takes away from the wonderful story. In this case 'bigger is better'.
on 21 June 2017
nice
on 28 March 2017
Love the film & this book is great for our Christmas Eve box.
on 19 April 2017
An awesome Christmas read
on 27 April 2017
Fantastic
on 23 November 2015
Really nice book
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 August 2009
I love this album and I love the film too. I am an adult and I haven't got children and I have no excuse to listen to this album so much; but every December this is the first thing I'll be listening to. Great lyrical songs and wonderful music. Christmas in a box.

It'll make you believe again :)