on 11 April 2013
This stand makes working on bikes a joy. No more putting bikes upside-down and scuffing the seat and handlebars from now on. ;)

This stand takes literally seconds to setup and take down and the quick release clamps are easy to adjust to hold the tubes firmly. The slide mechanism on the jaws that clamp the bike is easy to use - it'd be really hard to crush a delicate tube (although it's always recommended to use the seatpost to hold the bike from, and it's good idea to buy a cheap alloy post to use if you're working on a bike with a carbon post) - the difference between this and the Pro Elite model is that has a quick-release button which I would imagine would be handy if you're using it in a bike shop, clamping and unclamping many bikes all day long.

The stand is made from nice red anodised aluminium, and looks like it's tough enough to keep looking good for a long time to come. It's not going to rust from using it to wash bikes, either.

I'm really happy with this stand - it was a toss-up between this and the Park PR-10, and although I've not used the Park, I've no buyer's remorse at all from buying this one.
on 6 November 2012
I bought this because two professional mechanics I know use them, and I doubt whether anyone fixing bikes for a living would choose a stand that didn't perform properly. I have used a park pcs9, a bike tools , and a minoura in the past. All worked ok, but all semed to have issues- the bike tools one had a lot of plastic parts in the main clamping mechanism, and would creak and slip when a bike was being held. The park felt a bit boingy , and it was difficult to get the bike in a completely upright position, and sometimes it was very hard to rotate the clamp. The minoura was almost impossible to use- very hard to hold the bike up with one hand and then try to operate the clamp with the other- I sent this one straight back. I had high hopes for this feedback ultralight pro, and they were realised.
It works very well, very stable, very well made, packs up incredibly small and is very light. The clamping mechanism is a joy to use. An absolute 10 out of 10- a true quality piece of kit, and well worth the extra £50 extra over the park or minoura.
on 13 July 2014
This stand is so easy to use, very sturdy and very simple to put into position. Quality is one of the best, had a few stands before of the cheaper variety but the plastic jaws broke quite easily. Forget the cheap stuff, buy quality from the start. Once you've finished working on your bike you'll spend time polishing this stand it looks that good!
on 19 November 2015
It's light, it secures the bike firmly and it's beautifully made. The quick releases and clamp work well. The main reason I went for this rather than one of the well-regarded Park Tools stands is that my home is compact and this stand packs down really small. The only downside is that no case is included. A case is available, but it's quite pricey and not clear which one even fits properly.
on 24 January 2013
good light weight stand. no fixing and is ready to go out of the box. large footprint for stability. care should be taken to make shue that one leg is directly under the bike to prevent possible tipping
on 27 February 2013
Three of us have bikes in the family, some more than one. This stand makes cleaning and servicing so much easier and forms a very stable base to work from.

There is a little bit of flex in the stand, as you add the weight of the bike, but nothing to be concerned about and once locked in it is more than adequate. In fact I have been extremely impressed by how stable it is and lives up to the reviews and marketing material.

The clamp has a very useful feature of being able to slide it closed and then turn the screw to lock and tighten. It makes it so much easier to work with when you are trying to lift and secure at the same time.

Whilst not really the done thing, i find for general cleaning and speed that the nose of the saddle fits neatly into the jaws of the clamp and with the front wheel on the floor makes for easy access to rear wheels, gears and pedal movement. It just saves time over moving saddle bag, lights, reflectors etc from the seat post.

Would I buy again? Yes I would! I have seen some of the competition since and this stand comes up 5 stars in comparison and probably as close as you could get to a full time workshop stand at a home user price. (At the time of purchase Amazon was £50 less than any of the competition!)
on 1 January 2013
One of the best stands I have owned. Very stable. Extremely versatile for alloy to carbon bikes. Good adjustability and angles. It's very easy to set up & store.

It's very well priced and I know some LBS mechanics who use it too.

EDIT: I have been using this stand almost every days for the collection of 6 cycles, from MTBs to Race Cycles.

1. Extremely strong
2. Very stable
3. Can handle Alloy to Carbon cycles
4. Protective towards your precious, I clamp down with a microfibre and the bike is gripped very firmly
5. The stand is a professional level stand at an affordable price
6. For home, work or anywhere
7. Its possible to travel with this and work on the go, on crits, races and tri's
8. Decent colour
9. Strong metal and able to withstand what you give it

Very glad I bought this, I expect to hold on to this for a lifetime and hand it over to my kids. Its that solid!
on 18 October 2013
This stand is so good, even with one tiny niggle it still gets 4 stars.

It's sturdy, yet incredibly lightweight. You can tell this stand has been designed, not just built. The price is very fair, for the quality of the tool.

My only niggle is, sometimes, it's hard to do up/un-do the clamp. It's brilliantly simple/easy to operate when you're not holding a heavy bike up, but because of the design of my (irritatingly heavy) mountain bike, I have to clamp a vertical post (as opposed to, say, a cross bar). I think clamping a horizontal post would be absolutely no problem.

Lovely stand.
on 28 November 2011
I have no real experience with other repair stands. Well, except the professional one that I used on a repair course at my local bike dealer. So, The Feedback stand does of course not measure up to the repair stand at my bike dealer as the Feedback stand is a portable one. But it comes close as it is really stable, is adjustable in all directions and is really small when folded together. It is fast and easy to both fold out and fold it together again using the quick releases and large rubbery dials. So, this stand is great both to use at home and to take with you on the road. What I like with the stand is that the grip arm, that is to grip around the bike is really sturdy and that it can either grip items that are horizontal or vertical. Great as my Cervelo race bike does not have a cylinder shaped seatpost. However, I guess that the stand could grip the seatpost of my Cervelo anyways but I prefer to hang my race bike on the top tube instead. Finally I like the color and finish of the stand. I can really recommend this stand to everyone that likes to fix their bikes at home and on the road!
on 13 February 2014
Great well made and stable stand, I also bought the tool tray which although an additional item is very handy.
Should of bought it sooner,
I know its not the cheapest but I guess you get what you pay for, I think I was lucky to find it on offer.