on 30 May 2017
Classic cd and great value.
on 4 July 2015
Takes me back to the days when I considered buying a white suit. With a little help from some disco heavyweights this was the Bee Gees very successful take on the disco movement.
on 28 June 2017
Fantastic. Remember it first time around...a long time ago
on 21 January 2015
Fast delivery item as described :)
on 25 October 2015
I only wanted the C.D. Not the other that came with it
on 28 June 2014
All fine - thanks
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2014
The movie of my teens this record hold really good memories so I'm slightly bias. As with most film soundtracks there are tracks that are forgettable but this record has all the required elements to take me back to the 70's and put a smile on my face!

No complaints about the download - everything worked just as it should.
on 22 April 2013
What's not to love about this album. The film was iconic. I saw it the year it was released and I can recall exactly how it made me feel at the time. No-one can ever replace the Bee Gees - their song writing and distinctive sound were so very special.
on 28 March 2014
Saturday night fever was a cult film from the 70s with a soundtrack which defined the decade! This album is packed with top hits which will get you dancing whatever age you are! I downloaded it for only £1.99!it really doesn't get much better than that.!
on 29 June 2014
Loved the songs on this album for years, just never owned the album. I think there's only one or two songs that I skip. Otherwise, it evokes a lot of dancing and singing (when no one is looking) and hilarious memories of a young John Travolta.