Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Fast Car
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 August 2017
One of those songs that I always enjoy listening to when I hear it, so finally got around to downloading it. Proof that you don't need lots of fancy guitars and synthesisers to make a good song.
on 30 October 2017
this is really a wonderful song full of passion and anticipation! Very positive
on 22 April 2016
Great song and a good version.
on 1 September 2014
Absolute brilliant artist. Very touching ,goose pimple raising voice.very pleased.
on 9 August 2014
I first heard this on a late night music show, and couldn't get it out of my head for days. Minor complaint is that the words aren't actually very clear unless you concentrate hard, but it doesn't matter - the tune and the rhythm is enough. It's my background track of choice at the moment.
on 5 April 2014
I'll always remember this as the song to which I danced around the living room with my baby niece when she was upset one day. It soothed her, and created a truly special moment in my life. It's a song full of hope. :-)
on 17 February 2014
This is a very haunting song, very well sung by the lovely Miss Chapman. The lyrics seem to mean something slightly different with each time it's played. Excellent stuff.
on 25 October 2013
Loved this song went it was first released, lost the album over the years, but was really pleased when I could get this song for my MP3 and found it as good as ever.
on 5 June 2011
Love the track but when it plays it is much quiter that all of my other MP3's on my Ipod. Not sure why but can only think it is down to the quality of the MP3??
on 25 June 2014
I love story songs as long as they are not soppy, this isn't soppy and it is a great song. Tracy Chapman is a huge talent both as a song writer and performer.