on 16 January 2013
My four year old daughter loved playing with a set of my own russian dolls. She spotted these Santa Dolls on Amazon and asked if she could buy them with some money she had received from a relative. When they arrived she was so excited, she has played with them endlessly over Xmas and she has decided to pack them away and keep to get out each Christmas. They are really good value for money and are equal in quality to the dolls I had as a child. How often can you say that these days!!!!
on 9 August 2010
I purchased 3 of the nesting santas as gifts. The largest santa on each of the sets doesn't closed very well. Delivery was fast & they were not expensive.
on 14 December 2010
Attractive to look at but so difficult to separate every doll. This was a present for a young child who loves them but I could not give it to her as she would not have been able to separate the dolls. Dissappointing.
on 10 November 2009
these are cute. my son likes the russian doll his nannie has so thought these were a bit more boyish. they are made of quite thin wood so may not last that long. good price though.
on 20 November 2010
I was a little concerned having read another review which mentioned thin wood. I do not think that is the case and I am very pleased with these dolls which arrived very quickly and were well-packed. I have got them for my three year old grandson who loves playing with my Russian Dolls which are from the Ukraine so I am keen that he has his own! I am sure he will love them but as the smallest doll is very small it might be advisable to remove it or at least keep a close watch on it!
on 11 December 2011
I ordered these lovely Russian Dolls as a Christmas gift for my son. They arrived very promptly and are just what I wanted. They are made of quite soft wood but they open and close easily and I am sure he will enjoy playing with them and sorting the different sizes. One comment I would make is that when they arrived I thought the p&p cost was a little pricey. They were only packaged in brown paper and bubble wrap and the carriage charge was much cheaper than I had paid. A few days later I saw the same product in a local garden centre for the same basic price but without the additional p&p charge. I then felt a little disappointed as it has not been cheaper to buy these online.
on 18 December 2014
i love this! i hardly ever write reviews but this is great- kids love it - absolutely fascinated by it. The littlest santa is an inch tall- so cute!- v well made and good quality. arrived quickly.
on 3 February 2011
Perfect present for the boys (mine is 7) who like Russian Dolls but want something that isn't so girlie! Despite my late ordering it arrived in time for Christmas and provided lots of fun.
on 24 June 2013
These Russian Dolls are extremely well priced compared to others on the market but are, nevertheless of very good quality. I would recommend them to anyone wanting Xmas Russian Dolls.
on 6 December 2013
children absolutely love it,its a fab Christmas gift for little ones at a great price,its better quality than what pictures tell.Fast delivery too.