on 31 May 2017
Currently £8.35 here or £3 in Asda! I have been using them weekly for around 18 months and my son had his first dirty nappy wearing one on holiday and it didn't catch the solids. Very embarrassing. I am going to persevere and try the smaller size as there is quite a bit of overlap in what weight they say they are suitable for.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 August 2017
These swim nappies are brilliant and compulsory at my baby’s swimming class. They are very easy to put on if you have a wriggler as they just pull up but once on you can tighten them too. They obviously absorb water but nowhere near as much as normal nappies as obviously the main purpose is to contain any number 2s. I team these with a happy happy swimming costume and seems to provide full protection.
on 22 January 2018
Good nappies for swimming that prevent leaks. My only criticism is that they are a bit small for size. We had to go up to this size earlier than planned as the 2-3 was small at 6.8kg.
on 7 November 2017
Great highly recommend to anyone who's taking baby swimming
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2018
Kids don’t like putting them on but you know what - that’s not the point - they do what they need to do and that’s that
on 3 December 2017
No accidents so far 1 year going strong (swimming lessons)
on 13 April 2017
Spot on. Do what they say they do. Never had an accident. Very strong, not had one rip (unless its the MIL that's putting them on my son haha). We're into the next size up now and i'm just as happy!
on 2 February 2017
First Class no issues with product or delivery
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2018
great
on 6 April 2018
no problems with this product