Customer reviews

on 21 January 2013
Those book was amazing, I would recommend it to anyone between the ages of 9-14. It taught me a lot of things and reminded me, being a girl is great! It also has a lot of humour insiders is funny to read with your girlfriends as well. Best book of 2013 so far... Great!
on 26 August 2014
I love this book as it is jam packed with information that all girls should know. Hilariously funny but informative at the same time, this is the best book I have ever read. I read it every night and then think about the tips on changing the world to make it a better place.
Hahaha... I LOVE LOOFAHS...Hahaha( Hysterical Laughter)
on 28 August 2012
This book covers everything, from baking cakes to pranks! I enjoyed reading this book. It made me laugh! I founnd it hard to put it down, and I will probably read it again!
on 2 June 2013
My daughter is 10 years old. Shes really enjoying this book. Its very funny, and very informative. A great read.
on 26 December 2014
My lil sister loves this book
on 14 December 2012
My girls aged 7 & 10 have spent hours poring over this book! It's a really great buy and very funny
on 6 August 2013
This is a must have for all girls! It is set out a little like a guide and is easy to understand and interesting and fun to read.
on 3 February 2014
This books is cool, and funny, it gives you great tips and exciting ideas. Every girl should own a copy of this book
on 10 March 2013
Quite good, hilariously funny good to share with your mum or friends. There is an introduction to puberty so may not be suitable for kids under the age of nine. I am lowering the stars (used to be five) because i don't like the way that Bart king acts like girls are all giggly wannabe celebs or footballers girlfriends (not as if there is anything wrong with that) .
on 12 January 2015
this book is reallt good. it heped me with alot of stuff during everyday life. this book is really good and funny. i highly recomend it. :) smile and read it ;)