on 2 January 2016
Great fancy dress outfit at a great price.

My little girl really loved wearing this to a fancy dress party. She's 2.5 years old and, whilst the outfit was a little big, it wasn't so big that it looked silly. The skirt has an elasticated waist and so stayed up fine.

I purchased a cheap white t-shirt separately for my little one to wear under the vest. She wore the skirt over black leggings and little ugg boots on her feet. It looked really good!

The hat was quite a good fit so I imagine it may be a bit small for older children.

It's not the best quality but it's still a fab fancy dress outfit and it's brilliant for the price.
on 6 October 2014
our 3 year old granddaughter thought it was the bee's knees, so did her 6 year old sister who wore it whenever she could get her hands on it. quality of the material is ok at best, do not think it will last for too many play sessions as material is flimsey, one of the badges fell off soon after play began. set this against the price which was the cheapest we could find and we call it a draw against quality.The hat is useless, no shape at all, the belt is also useless, as you have to tie it in a knot to stop it coming loose. but the 2 girls had a good time shooting up the dogs and sqirrels in the garden.
on 3 August 2017
Costume was perfect thank you. Bought at the last minute for a faire that was wild west themed. It is light thin material but we just put a white top and white leggings under it and was fine. Child is 4 and I ordered the bigger size by mistake but it was actually fine. The skirt has an elastic waist.
on 20 September 2015
My grand daughter needed to dress as a cowgirl for a school function, so we saw this outfit on Amazon and ordered it. It fits perfect and has all the accessories (not the whip or the boots) and she was the envy of almost all the school children. We also got the adults version so her mum could join her, and they both looked amazing! Well worth the money and because the skirt has elasticated waist it is suitable for the ages mentioned.
Well satisfied with our purchases.
on 13 August 2015
This is ok but I much preferred the other version with the brown top as the white shirt was not included. The skirt came up very short on my 8 year old. (Even though it's a 10-12).
on 3 November 2017
My daughter wore this for her music exam, just the ticket. Not expensive but gave the idea of a cowgirl.
on 20 June 2014
this fitted my 3 year old grand daughter perfect,was well enough made and has given her hours of fun already i would deffo recomend this item,i'll be ordering again whenever this one is done.
on 10 March 2017
product is very great! corresponds to the description. Very good quality. new products. fast delivery.
on 30 May 2015
This is a lovely costume and for the money it is a bargain - you get what you pay for. Bought this for my 5year old (average size) daughter and she loves it. The only reason it did not get 5 stars is because of the hat - when it arrived the metal rim in the hat was bent and we were unable to put this back into shape therefore my daughter has been unable to wear it - this is an essential part of the costume for a child so we have bought another hat else where. Apart from that, the costume is great and perfect for the one day my daughter needs it.
on 19 August 2016
LOVE this, bought for my daughter and its perfect. The size is a bit small because she is only 8 and it fits her perfectly