on 25 August 2015
This is my faverite album of all time. I lost my iPod and had to re-buy my my unbackedup songs. Of course my faverite would be one of the CDs I could not find. So I got it and listened to it song from song and just let it repeat a couple of times. It is just that Awsome!!

Truly a hybrid of musical talents blended perfectly together. From rock guitar, to bass guitar, to Chesters incredible metal vocals, to Mikes rapping, and Mr Hans turntables work/mixing. Just a great mixture even better than the sum of its parts. This is a must have album in whichever format you want to own it.
on 13 March 2017
One of the best albums in my collection. Had to buy again after my daughter ruined my original.
on 25 July 2017
Always loved listening to this album. The songs just speak to me on a different level. The songs seem to no exactly what I'm going through & give me a small chink of light.
on 30 July 2017
bought this a week before Chester's death . still sounds great blasting out in the car or at home
on 26 November 2016
I brought my daughter a retro record player and this is her first album which she loves. It's brilliant and very fast delivery.
on 29 July 2017