Customer reviews

Rock And Roll
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 23 December 2013
Led Zeppelins iconic track second only to 'Stairway to Heaven'. Unlike many tracks of theirs which feature synchronized drumming
this number features the expertise of John Bonham's percussion work only and my this works well blending in well with the lead vocals. The number rocks and sways from beginning to end with John's drumming concluding matters! Buy Buy Buy.
on 7 June 2014
I logged onto Ameritz backing tracks and wanted to purchase a backing track of Rock n Roll which directed me to Amazon. When I down loaded, after paying for same, I played the track and was very disappointed to hear it was a copy of the original recording which included the lead vocal. This not what I ordered so can you please refund my money.
on 2 December 2014
Excellent! I would and could quite easily purchase more tracks in this way. Rock and Roll by Led Zepplin, is of course always going to be a great
sounding song, and nonetheless here, great
on 22 February 2016
Love this song one of Led Zeppelin's best.
on 30 October 2014
great fan love this album
on 29 October 2015