on 2 January 2014
excellent quality product would happily recommend or buy again as a present. Slightly smaller than I thought but I guess the size is there for all to see
on 28 March 2011
Overall I'm not very impressed with this product. I bought it as a set of 3 (Blue, Red and Yellow).

The picture is very deceptive, as it holds next to nothing. The design was slightly different to the picture as well. It says 1 litre in the description, which may be true if you don't do it up. If you roll the top down 4 times (which it tells you to do to make it waterproof) it holds about 1/4 litre...if that!

There are much cheaper alternatives on the market, of similar quality, and that actually hold something.

Having said that, the quality is good. Its handy for holding a camera and keys etc. The bright yellow one is good for keeping essentials in if camping, as its easy to see and light weight enough to hang from the tent. Good idea for keeping your torch, keys, medication, camera etc.

I wouldn't buy these again. The price is far too much for the size.
on 6 May 2009
I've given this 4 stars because it is indeed, a yellow dry pouch. There's no arguing with that.

BUT

The photo makes it look a bit bigger than it actually is. If you fold the pouch over the recommended 4 times to seal, the bag looks MUCH smaller than the photo. To be fair, the dimensions of the *sealed* bag are in the product review, so it's mostly my fault for not reading it properly, but the photo doesn't help.

This'll probably hold a mobile phone, small camera, sunglasses (but not those mammoth glasses like you'd see Paris Hilton wearing) or maybe a small squashed up woolly hat. (but only one at a time!)

Too small for a pair of thick thermal gloves and hat, or even just the gloves.

Maybe this review will stop you buying something that's too small for your needs!
review image
33 Comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2010
This is a great dry pouch but the 1 litre capacity is a little deceptive - to get it fully water-tight you have to roll the top over a few times so by the time you've done this, there's only really room for a set of keys, a mobile and a small purse/wallet. If that's all you need then this is ideal. If you're hoping to take more with you on your watery voyage then I'd suggest something bigger.
on 7 January 2012
I am very impressed with the very good quality construction on this dry bag, it feels much more rugged then all of my other branded dry bags and I am very happy with it. I don't think it is fair to criticise the product because it isn't big enough for your needs, I ordered a 1 litre size because that's what I required, and I am 100% happy with it.
on 3 December 2013
I don't think much of this (and I bought 2!) Very small when folded, just fits a phone or a bunch of car keys. Even worse, it says on the packet that it isn't really waterproof but can just resist TOP DOWN water. I assume this means it resists light rain but shouldn't be dropped in small puddles because it doesn't resist bottom up water? It's rather like the kids pump bag material. Will do better research next time! Oh the name of the product is OVERBOARD. Must have missed out the DON'T DROP bit.
on 3 September 2010
By the time you fold the top a few times it becomes quite small. Perfect for my digital camera though so I could keep it out attached to my life jacket when kayaking.
on 7 February 2016
Bought to stash phone etc in whilst diving. Always manage to splash water everywhere whilst getting changed so has kept stuff safe in my dive bag. Also used in fishing bag and hiking rucksack for peace of mind when English weather arrive!
on 19 July 2010
Once folded over 4 times as recommended on the label, there is hardly any space at all left in this bag.
Fortunately I was able to get a refund, because this bag is not as described - it is much, much too small to use.
on 26 August 2011
As others have said this item is very small, when closed as instructed to make waterproof holds almost nothing, Quality as expected but would not recommend buying this if you want to protect more than a mobile phone.

See one answered question