Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: classic|Change
Price:£10.03+ Free shipping

on 18 April 2015
Not often I give anything one star but this so deserves it. Let me list what is wrong with it.
1. The pole is just painted light gadge metal that can and will rust. Like you don't get mixture in a shower?
2. The plastic shelves are flimsy to say the least, some trap water easly and encourage mould to grow.
3. The rubber washer shelf trapping mechanism is just about up to the job of holding up the shelves if they are empty
4. The pole is in multiple pieces that have a tendency to fall apart during assembly necessitating the use of sticky tape till the assembly is in place.
5. The shelves are difficult to remove for cleaning and you basically have to dismantle it to clean it properly then reassemble it.
6. All the bits are free to fall off or slide, no part of it except the spring loaded mechanism and maybe the rubber washers that are supposed to support the shelves are secured by anything other than gravity or slight friction.
In short it is cheaply made and badly designed. The design could have been salvaged had better materials been used and maybe a few modifications but as it is it is pretty poor.
The good thing is that it is pretty cheap so you won't feel to bazd when you vet fed up with it and toss it out.
It reminded me of my fathers favourite saying " buy cheap by twice". Not always the case but this time it was.
on 28 May 2015
I've not had this long and there are already signs of rust at the bottom section of the pole. This is a real shame, and I sincerely hope it doesn't stain the shower tray. It has stayed in place, however, despite being a bit wobbly. The shelves do tilt downwards under any weight, but they stay fixed at the height you choose. Mine is in a walk-in shower, so the unit reaches from floor to ceiling and I can use all the shelves. Even as a shortie (5'4") I can fairly easily reach the highest shelf, although for obvious reasons I let my (much taller) lodger use it.
My lodger installed this corner unit for me, bless him. However, for some reason he didn't put it on top of the shower tray (i.e. flush in the corner) but inside the tray, a few inches from the corner itself and therefore a bit lower down. I assume this is because the spring was too tight for the slightly higher fit, but haven't asked. Because of the gap this created, I have turned the shelves towards the corner, so it looks like it sits backwards. Not pretty but effective - it might be helping the organiser stay in place. One day I might move it!
Overall I am happy that it is doing the job without falling over, but sad to see signs of rust already. If I have to replace it due to this, what I will do next time is slather it in vaseline around the pole joints (inside so it doesn't get in contact with the rubber shelf-rings) and see if that helps to prevent too much water getting in. For the price it's worth a try!
on 23 April 2015
THE BATHROOM SHELF IS IDEAL FOR ITS PURPOSE THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT i FOUND THAT THE POLE WAS TOO LONG WITH ALL THE POLES IN PLACE AND TOO SHORT WHEN I REMOVED ONE BUT IT WAS EASY ENOUGH TO CUT THE POLE FOR A PERFECT FIT.
UNFORTUNATELY THIS ITEM HAS DETERIORATED SINCE MY FIRST REVIEW TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT ITEMS FALL FROM SHELVES DUE TO THE SHELVES NO LONGER STAYING IN POSITION ON THE RUBBER RING THEREFORE ALLOWING PLASTIC SHELVES TO TILT AND TWIST.
ALSO CORROSION STARTING TO SHOW ON THE JOINT BETWEEN THE TWO LOWER POLES
on 5 October 2011
This is a very good shower shelf system. Pretty easy to put together, did need a bit of cutting to fit perfectly. Looks good and holds all the items I need (quite a few!!). The drainage holes in the shelves are a must, one of the reasons we went for this one. Time will tell if it rusts.
on 22 February 2016
Not greatly impressed with quality of the shelves themselves. They can hold very little weight wise. I put a full bottle of shampoo, conditioner and a small bath wash and the shelf bent to extent that all items ended up in the bath.
on 13 January 2015
easy to put in place, just what was needed to hold lots of bath and shower bottles ect,. well made but more pricey than expected, hopefully it will last for years. I ordered a second one within a week of the delivery of the first and they were both completely different although both were ok, one was stronger than the other with larger shelves but my friend happy with his as I am too.
They can be fitted from floor to ceiling or bath to ceiling.
on 4 April 2016
I found the shelves to be easy to set up and install. The instructions are OK but it is fairly obvious where the individual pieces slot together. The Spring action is strong and the shelves stay in place with toiletries on them, although there is a very slight dip in the angle if something heavy is placed at the front. The shelves fit into the corner of the room as expected and the materials feel strong, but there is a slight wobble where the pipes slot together. Overall though this product does it's job well and really helps to organise the bathroom. I'm happy with it despite a couple of minor floors.
on 24 June 2016
We bought this to fit into our new shower unit. It was a little difficult to put up into place to give a good grip, rather fiddly!! We managed it in the end, using different washer (I think proper rubber ones would be better) those provided to hold the trays in place were a bit 'iffy'! I was charged more by this seller, but not enough to quibble over. I don't think it'll last that long as I think it will go rusty in time. But considering the price and the fact it could extend that bit more than most we looked at, make it a worthwhile buy at present.
on 6 April 2014
It was a cheap item and I wasn't expecting a lot from it. As my house has artex ceilings and coving (yes, I know; awful) I wanted to see if my shower enclosure would even take a telescopic organiser. It does. And this is okay for the guest room. Also, I didn't realise until too late, that you have to make sure it is the correct way up or the water runs into the pole where it causes the pole to rust.
on 16 January 2016
Why oh why didn't we buy one of these years ago... Had several chrome corner units in the shower and within weeks they start to rust. Had this for about 3 months now, and so far so good. Love that you can place the shelves where you like as I use a tall 500ml shampoo bottle. The shelves haven't given way under the strain so far. One shelf has indentations to hold bottles, think it would be better without as non if mine fit, but I can still use the shelf. What I do like is the 3 hooks on this shelf. We hang 2 squidgies and a back brush and it doesn't sag. Great product, love it