Customer reviews

on 31 August 2013
I'm a huge fan of flavoured lattes when we're out and about, but not a huge fan of their associated calories. :(
It occurred to me that if I added a sugar free syrup to a skinny latte, I might be able to continue with my addiction, whilst not piling on the pounds. But what would it taste like?

I purchased two of these syrups: Amaretto and Peppermint, and I can highly recommend them. I carry a small bottle of each around with me which I add to my skinny lattes, and I'd be hard pressed to notice the difference between their more calorie laden counterparts.

I've just purchased my second bottle having finished off the first. I think that says it all.
on 20 July 2015
The first time you try this, you have a chemical taste, but once you use it agsin, you don't notice it and get the Amaretto without the calories.
on 2 January 2016
Delicious!! Wish the bottle wasn't glass as I can be clumsy, but would definitely buy again and try others by Da Vinci.
on 25 May 2014
tastes very almondy, no sugar, which is great, my husband had most of this one, its expensive but lasts quite a while
on 25 February 2017
Arrived quickly. Really nice flavour.
on 21 February 2015